Books Download Lily's Mistake (It's Always Been You #1) Free
Point Books In Pursuance Of Lily's Mistake (It's Always Been You #1)
| Original Title: | Lily's Mistake ASIN B00BN19D4Y |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | It's Always Been You #1 |

Pamela Ann
Kindle Edition | Pages: 228 pages Rating: 3.67 | 8277 Users | 478 Reviews
Declare Regarding Books Lily's Mistake (It's Always Been You #1)
| Title | : | Lily's Mistake (It's Always Been You #1) |
| Author | : | Pamela Ann |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 228 pages |
| Published | : | February 28th 2013 by Pamela Ann Books |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Adult. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Business. Amazon |
Interpretation Toward Books Lily's Mistake (It's Always Been You #1)
Lily Alexander was always in love with Drake Tatum before she even knew what love meant. One fated night during one of their family vacations, Lily gave her virginity to Drake.After that magical night, Drake and Lily avoided each other successfully for eight years. Upon their parent’s meddling, the two suddenly had to face each other—working side by side.
Sparks fly, eyes devouring each other. The sudden impact of being in each other’s orbit was electrifying.
Drake wanted to consume Lily almost immediately. But to what extent? Will Lily surrender again to the man who once broke her heart?
Rating Regarding Books Lily's Mistake (It's Always Been You #1)
Ratings: 3.67 From 8277 Users | 478 ReviewsAssess Regarding Books Lily's Mistake (It's Always Been You #1)
Lily's Mistake is the first book written by Pamela Ann I've ever read, and sorry but I didn't like it. For me, it was a succession of big WTF moments.The storyplot was good enough (I like ex-lovers reunion, and I like childhood sweethearts stories too, so I rather went with it), but the characters, my God, they really got on my nerves. Drake is an alpha jerk, plain and simple. He takes his childhood sweetheart/best friend/nearly family 's virginity and then walks out on her, because he thinksI really enjoyed this book! It is a great story of love lost and the possibility of forgiveness and second chances. The storyline was really great. At times it felt a little rushed but I liked that by the end everything felt right where is should have been.Lily has been in love with Drake since she was a kid. There parents are great friends and want them to be together. But once a little time goes by and they get older Drake realizes he doesn't want a commitment. Once Lily and Drake go to Mexico
3 stars Stars, Babe. I want you to see those fucking stars. Drake and Lily grew up together, even with the two year age gap, they had a bond that is so unique and special that their parents always knew deep down that they would end up together. When they were young, they took vows, marrying each other, which forever sealed Lilys fate as forever being Drakes girl. I, Drake Tatum, take Lily Alexander forever and a day. I promise to give her flowers and kisses forever and ever until I die. I

3.75 StarsLily Alexander and Drake Tatum grew up together. Even from their young age, you could see the connection they had with each other. One day, after witnessing Drake's cousin get married, they pretend to "get married" to each other and vow their love. Little did they know, that's the day they truly bind themselves together. I, Drake Tatum, take Lily Alexander forever and a day. I promise to give her flowers and kisses forever and ever until I die. I giggle when Drake mentions kisses. It
I was mesmerized by the cover. "Look in to my sexy eyes and read my book!" I made it about 20-25%. Well that was short lived. I was hoping for his POV, hoping to hear some redeeming thoughts about why he is such a douche (protecting her? Wants her but has a life threatening disease and thinks it would be unfair to waste her time? Is planning to go into priesthood so he can't act on his love for her? C'mon give me something, cuz otherwise I'm sooooo not into this guy which means I'm sooooo not
Overall, this was an entertaining story. Drake was an epic asshole. Frequently. Kudos to Lily for being able to love the jerk, 'cause I'm pretty sure I would have pushed him off a balcony rather than kiss him. That said, when he wasn't being a jerk, he could be sweet and sexy, but there just wasn't quite enough groveling after his fuck ups for my taste. There was lots of angst and drama, most of which was fun. However, and this is a big however, there is something about some of the word choices,
Drake is a douchebag. He claims her virginity years ago - okay so she practically begged for it. But it doesn't excuse him (view spoiler)[from running away from her the following day. He leaves because he's young and wants to sow his wild oats. They're family friends. If they start something, their parents will expect marriage stat. (hide spoiler)] Repeat after me: Douchebag. The conflict stated in the blurb is pretty much resolved early on. What we get is further conflict one on top of the

0 Comments