Describe Books During Shine (Shade #3)

Original Title: Shine
ISBN: 1442439459 (ISBN13: 9781442439450)
Edition Language: English
Series: Shade #3
Setting: Baltimore, Maryland(United States) Ireland Scotland
Books Free Download Shine (Shade #3)
Shine (Shade #3) Hardcover | Pages: 399 pages
Rating: 4.14 | 3725 Users | 483 Reviews

Present Regarding Books Shine (Shade #3)

Title:Shine (Shade #3)
Author:Jeri Smith-Ready
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 399 pages
Published:May 1st 2012 by Simon Pulse
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Young Adult. Young Adult Paranormal

Rendition Concering Books Shine (Shade #3)

In this dramatic conclusion to the Shade trilogy, Aura and Zachary’s relationship sizzles as the secrets of the Shift are revealed.

Life can change in an instant, and no one understands that better than Aura. It’s been almost a year since her boyfriend tragically died. She’s finally letting go of Logan’s violet-hued ghost, but not her search to uncover the truth about her past.

As the first in a generation that can see ghosts, Aura is convinced she has a connection to the Shift. She’s trusted Zachary, ever patient and ever by her side, with all that she knows. But when the government threatens his life in an attempt to learn Aura’s secrets, she will stop at nothing to protect herself and the one she loves...even if that means betraying her own heart.

Rating Regarding Books Shine (Shade #3)
Ratings: 4.14 From 3725 Users | 483 Reviews

Appraise Regarding Books Shine (Shade #3)
As much as I have loved this series, and loved Logan, I was super excited to get a chance to have a book with just Aura and Zach in it. I adored Logan, but I have always loved Zach and his Scottish brogue. It has taken me forever to finish this trilogy and I couldn't even give you a good excuse as to why other than in the madness of blog tours, ARCs, and everything else, I had completely forgotten about it, which is s shame because this is a fabulous series. So well written and so much fun.Even

I have to say that I absolutely loved the first two books of this series the first one more so than the 2nd. I loved Aura and really connected with her. Her relationship with logan was relatable and I cried in the first book so many times. I have to say that I really liked Logan more than Zachary so since she ends up with Zachary I could never have given the final book 5 stars, but to only give it 3 had to do with the fact that I feel like Ready created unneccesary problems in the book that she

SpoilersThings are finally looking up for Aura - Logan has said his final goodbye and is at peace, she and Zachary are officially together and Aura finally knows the truth about her father and the part she played in the Shift. Auras brief period of happiness is shattered when she finds out that Zach has been taken into custody by the DMP/government for being a suspect in the bombing of a plane. Aura is unable to visit Zach, so she starts to investigate the bombing in the hope of freeing Zach.

This was a really good book. The whole series was wonderful. The only thing that made me like the book less was the details about Brigit Murphy - the entries seemed so "spot on" and detailed that I found it hard to believe. Also I really wanted to understand Anthony and his relationship with Gina. Other than that the romance in the book was very nice, the book felt very complete and wrapped up a ton of loose ends. I think Jeri Smith-Ready has a wonderful writing style and I love her characters.

(Warning: I normally try really hard to keep my reviews brief, but I completely abandoned that philosphy in the following review. You have been warned.)  *deep breath* SHINE is one of those books that, while you are reading it, the rest of the world disappears. While you are reading, you keep thinking to yourself that there has never been a book this good written before, ever. It is books like SHINE that keep us readers breathing.One of my most favorite things about SHINE is Aura. She felt even

So is Logan in this one or what?!?!?!??!?!?!Please would one of my lovely goodreads friends let me know once they read it? If it is Aura & Zach the whole book I'll pass...I don't feel like barfing into a bucket the entire book! Thank you!So far from what I've heard I'll be passing on this one. It won't be good for my health. In fact I think eating glass and nails would be better for my health than the pain this book would cause.

There will be spoilers! This and other reviews can also be found on my blog : (un)Conventional BookviewsOh my sweet goodness! The first chapter almost killed me! Shine is the perfect finale to the Shade series! Oh my sweet goodness! The first chapter almost killed me! I was sitting on the edge of my couch, my eyes as big as saucers, my reaction the same as Auras : No! No, that just cant be true! Not Zach! No!!!! *sob* I almost did a Joey and put my book in the freezer, but that just wouldnt do!