Details Appertaining To Books Dead Man's Grip (Roy Grace #7)

Title:Dead Man's Grip (Roy Grace #7)
Author:Peter James
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 416 pages
Published:November 22nd 2011 by Minotaur Books (first published 2011)
Categories:Mystery. Crime. Fiction. Thriller
Download Dead Man's Grip (Roy Grace  #7) Books For Free
Dead Man's Grip (Roy Grace #7) Hardcover | Pages: 416 pages
Rating: 4.15 | 7099 Users | 440 Reviews

Description Conducive To Books Dead Man's Grip (Roy Grace #7)

Carly Chase is still traumatized ten days after being in a fatal traffic accident that kills a teenage American student from Brighton University. Then she receives news that turns her entire world into a living nightmare. The drivers of the other two vehicles involved have been found tortured and murdered. Now Detective Superintendent Roy Grace of the Sussex Police Force issues a stark and urgent warning to Carly: She could be next. 

The student had deadly connections. Connections that stretch across the Atlantic to America and an organized crime group. Someone has sworn revenge and won't rest until the final person involved in that fateful accident is dead. The police advise Carly her only option is to go into hiding and change her identity. The terrified woman disagrees. She knows these people have ways of hunting you down anywhere. If the police are unable to stop them, she has to find a way to do it herself. But already the killer is one step ahead of her, watching, waiting, and ready.

Peter James' Dead Man's Grip is a chilling psychological thriller.

Specify Books Supposing Dead Man's Grip (Roy Grace #7)

Original Title: Dead Man's Grip
ISBN: 0312642830 (ISBN13: 9780312642839)
Edition Language: English
Series: Roy Grace #7
Characters: Roy Grace, Glenn Branson, Carly Chase
Setting: Brighton, England(United Kingdom)
Literary Awards: Barry Award for Best British Novel (2012)


Rating Appertaining To Books Dead Man's Grip (Roy Grace #7)
Ratings: 4.15 From 7099 Users | 440 Reviews

Write Up Appertaining To Books Dead Man's Grip (Roy Grace #7)
Usual good read but about 50 pages too long , maybe I was tired though!

In truth, my tastes for crime fiction are normally biased towards American and Mediterranean settings. I do like some British crime writers, Ian Rankin and Mark Billingham amongst them, but I tend to find the settings too close to home to provide the pure escapist experience Im seeking when I pick up such a book. Peter James sets his Roy Grace series in and around Brighton and I have to say that the quality of the writing and the inventiveness of the plots put him right at the top of the list of

I can't believe I'd never heard of Peter James before I happened upon this book from the library, but it's certainly whet my appetite to catch up on all his previous works.The audiobook version was brilliantly read by Jamie Glover.

The seventh in the Roy Grace series. The opening few chapters involving a road traffic accident sets the scene. Without explaining plot spoilers, those involved in the accident become potential targets for the killer. Overall I enjoyed the book- PJ never disappoints for me. I love the snappy short chapters that are PJ trademark. However, I'm finding it hard to rate as some of the plot strands tend to be significantly less realistic.

Another gripping Roy Grace book. Couldnt put it down and the housework has suffered as I finished the last few chapters of the book. Love Roy and his relationship with Cleo. Hoping Sandy doesnt make a return to ruin it all

This is one of my favourites of the series so far. I really enjoyed it. I saw some reviewers weren't keen on this one, whereas I've felt like that with some of the preceding tales.It was a good story based around an accident involving a cyclist, a car, a lorry and a van.....and all caused by one reckless move from just one of them....no doubt Mr James had people of a certain brigade screaming at him on Twitter !! I enjoyed the relationship of Tooth and his associate and I'm so happy the

I've just finished reading Susan Hill's Simon Serrailler series and was looking for a decent crime detective series. I like Lord Peter Wimsey, Commander Sam Vimes - that sort of character- and this series was recommended to me. Perhaps after being engrossed in Hill's series for the last couple of weeks I was expecting something on similar lines, but I was disappointed. If I had known this novel was about the mob, then I would not have bought it but also I couldn't get interested in the