Download Free Books Duckling Ugly (Dark Fusion #3) Full Version
Identify Books In Favor Of Duckling Ugly (Dark Fusion #3)
| Original Title: | Duckling Ugly |
| ISBN: | 0142406848 (ISBN13: 9780142406847) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Dark Fusion #3 |

Neal Shusterman
Paperback | Pages: 224 pages Rating: 3.71 | 778 Users | 75 Reviews
Point Based On Books Duckling Ugly (Dark Fusion #3)
| Title | : | Duckling Ugly (Dark Fusion #3) |
| Author | : | Neal Shusterman |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 224 pages |
| Published | : | April 5th 2007 by Speak (first published March 2nd 2006) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Fairy Tales. Fiction. Fairy Tale Retellings |
Ilustration As Books Duckling Ugly (Dark Fusion #3)
Cara is so ugly, mirrors would rather break than show her reflection. Not even her own parents can deny her ugliness, and nothing can make up for the cruelty of her schoolmates. Tormented and tortured by the shallow people of Flock’s Rest, Cara’s life is miserable. Then Cara receives a shimmering note from some exotic place suggesting that there’s more to her than meets the eye. Cara wonders if her destiny has something to do with her recurring dreams of a beautiful green valley where the people are so accepting, her ugliness doesn’t matter. Soon, Cara discovers that her valley of dreams is real. It’s a place where the ugliest of ducklings can become swans. A swan, however, can have a serious taste for revenge . . . deadly revenge.Rating Based On Books Duckling Ugly (Dark Fusion #3)
Ratings: 3.71 From 778 Users | 75 ReviewsColumn Based On Books Duckling Ugly (Dark Fusion #3)
"They say when you cry for the dead, you're really crying for yourself, and maybe partly I was." It's difficult for me to review a book from my all-time favorite author that was Neal Shusterman since I'm worried it will came out biased or something. Or the worse is, I won't give enough justice to convince someone that this is a good book.Anyway, it is my review so Imma do what I want. Hahaha.Duckling Ugly is the last book in the Dark Fusion series of Shusterman. It's a no-brainer where thisI did not like this book very much mostly because I did not like the main character, Cara. I did not feel that she was very lovely on the inside so when she became lovely on the outside, she just used it to hurt others. I wanted her to learn her lesson about beauty before she had obtained it. I just thought it was a bit of a downer book.
OK, this book was worth reading because it made me think about the definitions of ugly and pretty. Shusterman does a good job of showing how getting what you always wanted is not necessarily a good thing. "There are worse things than being ugly." The ending was kind of unsatisfying, but definitely not unexpected. Interesting to read a book where the main character gets less and less likeable. But philosophically thought-provoking. Worth a read. Didn't know he had other books in this series...I

"They say when you cry for the dead, you're really crying for yourself, and maybe partly I was." It's difficult for me to review a book from my all-time favorite author that was Neal Shusterman since I'm worried it will came out biased or something. Or the worse is, I won't give enough justice to convince someone that this is a good book.Anyway, it is my review so Imma do what I want. Hahaha.Duckling Ugly is the last book in the Dark Fusion series of Shusterman. It's a no-brainer where this
Love this Dark Fusion series of modernized fairy tales! Cara DeFido is ugly. Not just mildly ugly, but ugly enough that when she looks into a mirror, the glass shatters. Her talents are spelling and Chinese ink paintings, and those aren't enough to make her worthwhile in the eyes of the world. Cara is tortured daily by all of the people in her life, with stares, comments and vile abuse, until she meets Miss Leticia, and ancient almost blind woman who lives in the middle of the cemetery. Courage
I was incredibly disappointed in this. I thought the story had so much potential and there were definitely things I would have changed. First of all, it seemed hastily written. Everything just happened too quickly and I didn't feel there was much resolution for anything. Although I commend him on trying to put a different spin on a classic story without it being too predictable or trite, I didn't like what he did with it. I thought the cruelty was over the top. Not even the nice people were
Duckling Ugly is about an ugly duckling who ends up taking revenge. She has a family and goes to school. Shes just regular girl Well she would be but shes the town monster. People are disgusted by her looks and treat her horribly. One day she receives a note and her life changes. For better? For worse? This novel was a short and decent read. Like the other books in the Dark Fusion trilogy its disturbing and doesnt end exactly happy. It was a great way to finish off the series though. This book

0 Comments