Describe Books Concering The War of Gods (Welcome to the Underworld #3)

Original Title: The War of Gods (A Welcome to the Underworld Novel, #3)
Edition Language: English
Series: Welcome to the Underworld #3
Download Free Books The War of Gods (Welcome to the Underworld #3) Full Version
The War of Gods (Welcome to the Underworld #3) Hardcover | Pages: 230 pages
Rating: 4.48 | 435 Users | 30 Reviews

Itemize Appertaining To Books The War of Gods (Welcome to the Underworld #3)

Title:The War of Gods (Welcome to the Underworld #3)
Author:Con Template
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 230 pages
Published:WTF Endings 468 books — 987 voters Best Mafia Novels 219 books — 214 voters
Categories:Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. Young Adult. Adult

Chronicle During Books The War of Gods (Welcome to the Underworld #3)

Before the changing of tides, there is always silence.

A prolonged silence to warn people about what’s coming, an insufferable silence that promises pain, and an epic silence that guarantees an event that will carve itself into history.

For Choi Yoori, the changing of her tides has started. No matter how hard she tries to escape from her crime-ridden past, the shadows of her former self—the notorious Queen of the Underworld—continues to torment her existence.

Earth-shattering secrets that An Soo Jin took to the grave has resurfaced, imminent danger from a once distant past has reemerged, and an end that Yoori will never see coming is approaching. As the finalities of her borrowed time approaches, Yoori continues to fight with everything she has to hang onto the one she loves most in this world – the King of Serpents.

It will be a battle of a lifetime that will carve itself into history, for if she loses, it will ignite the greatest war the Underworld has ever seen.

Rating Appertaining To Books The War of Gods (Welcome to the Underworld #3)
Ratings: 4.48 From 435 Users | 30 Reviews

Assessment Appertaining To Books The War of Gods (Welcome to the Underworld #3)
Ill give you the stars and the moon, Princess. And maybe even a city to go along with it. Even though Yoori made me facepalm here with her decisions and her stubbornness, it wasn't enough to stop me from giving this 5 stars. And I love her lots and I understand that those decisions she had to make was because of the inner battle she has going on with her alter ego. And I am too caught in the moment from the start to the last. I really had to give it to the author. A lot of surprises blew me

ME AFTER I FINISHED REREADING WAR OF GODS. I should have never.

SO MUCH HAPPENEDSO MANY QUESTIONSNOTHING IS REALLY ANSWEREDI AM NOT OKAY

OOOOOOOooooOOOoOoOooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!(The Ending)

I loved how we find out the story behind Yooris past actions as her former self. I felt like the story stretched way too long in showing her relationship with Tae Hyun. I loved the moment when her former self arises out of the dead and how she manipulated so many situations.

This turned up into an effin soap opera. Even her brother is scheming, come on! The last few chapters saved the entire book for me. An Soo Jin is back!

MY HEART HURTS SO MUCH 😭😭😭