Be Specific About Out Of Books A Promise of Hope (Kauffman Amish Bakery #2)

Title:A Promise of Hope (Kauffman Amish Bakery #2)
Author:Amy Clipston
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 299 pages
Published:April 10th 2010 by Zondervan (first published 2010)
Categories:Amish. Christian Fiction. Amish Fiction. Romance. Fiction. Christian
Download A Promise of Hope (Kauffman Amish Bakery #2) Books For Free
A Promise of Hope (Kauffman Amish Bakery #2) Paperback | Pages: 299 pages
Rating: 4.36 | 2403 Users | 128 Reviews

Chronicle In Favor Of Books A Promise of Hope (Kauffman Amish Bakery #2)

Take a trip to Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania, where you’ll meet the women of the Kauffman Amish Bakery in Lancaster County. As each woman’s story unfolds, you will share in her heartaches, trials, joys, dreams … and secrets. You’ll discover how the simplicity of the Amish lifestyle can clash with the “English” way of life—and the decisions and consequences that follow. Most importantly, you will be encouraged by the hope and faith of these women, and the importance they place on their families. In A Promise of Hope, the second installment in the Kauffman Amish Bakery series, bestselling author Amy Clipston continues to unfold the tensions, loves, and faith of the inhabitants of Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania, and the family bakery that serves as an anchor point for the series. When Sarah Troyer tragically loses her husband Peter, she is left to raise infant twins alone. Overwhelmed and grieving, she lives with her parents in the Amish community of Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania. Sarah is taken completely by surprise when a stranger arrives claiming connections to Peter’s past—Peter had told her he was an orphan with no family. From Luke, she learns her husband hid a secret life, one with ramifications that will change her own. Sarah’s family, concerned for her and the future of her twins, encourages her to marry again. It should make sense … but Sarah’s heart says no. She feels trapped. Should she marry a man she doesn’t love? Or discover if her growing interest in Luke can be trusted? A Promise of Hope is filled with surprising twists that will grip you to the very last words.

Identify Books As A Promise of Hope (Kauffman Amish Bakery #2)

ISBN: 031028984X (ISBN13: 9780310289845)
Edition Language: English
Series: Kauffman Amish Bakery #2


Rating Out Of Books A Promise of Hope (Kauffman Amish Bakery #2)
Ratings: 4.36 From 2403 Users | 128 Reviews

Rate Out Of Books A Promise of Hope (Kauffman Amish Bakery #2)
Good story. Miss the mystery that I've been reading.

Great readBirdInHand is a wonderful story. It has worship, Love, God,friendships and family. Once you start you just cant put the book down

This is the second book in the Kauffman Amish Bakery series and the book that made me realise that Clipston is definitely my favourite author of Amish fiction. Beverly Lewis may well have earned a name for herself but Ive fallen in love with the Kauffman novels. Clipston portrays the Amish as normal people who have the same problems as us Englishers and have to rely on God to help them through these struggles. I particularly like the fact that Clipston mentions specific Bible verses through her

I almost didnt finish this. I just couldnt get into it at first. I stick with it and it ended up being pretty good. I found some of the plot interesting and not something Ive read in other Amish fiction. Im very happy with how Sarah and Lukes story turned. I was even happier to see Lindsey. Im still hoping theres a book in this series focused on her. So far Kauffman Amish Bakery is a pretty good series.

Book #1 of 3.....Very good story. Again, the book held my interest. I hated to put it down.

About this book: An Amish widow with newborn twins discovers her deceased husband had disturbing secrets. As she tries to come to grips with the past, she considers a loveless marriage to ensure stability for her young family . . . with her faith in God hanging in the balance. Sarah Troyer never expected to raise her children on her own, but when her husband dies in a tragic accident, she finds refuge in the home of her parents in the Amish community of Bird-in-Hand, Pennsylvania. Sarah is taken

This is the first book of this series that I read and didn't realize it wasn't the beginning of the series since I had ordered both of them from the library at the same time. Although I never suffered the loss of a husband through death, divorce brings about some similar feelings. I really liked this book even though I felt there were some inconsistancies with Amish characteristics.