Download Tutti i difetti che amo di te  Books For Free
Tutti i difetti che amo di te Kindle Edition | Pages: 280 pages
Rating: 3.82 | 1180 Users | 145 Reviews

Mention Books To Tutti i difetti che amo di te

Original Title: Tutti i difetti che amo di te ASIN B00KRFEMDE
Edition Language: Italian

Relation In Pursuance Of Books Tutti i difetti che amo di te

Mettere i bastoni tra le ruote alla propria famiglia è una vera arte per Ethan Phelps, perfezionata con cura nel corso degli anni. Quando suo padre muore, senza lasciare alcun testamento, il ragazzo eredita le quote della sua multinazionale. Ma è evidente a tutti che Ethan non ha il pallino per gli affari.Passa le serate tra bar e locali offrendo da bere a chiunque e pagando conti salatissimi, riarreda il suo lussuoso loft senza badare a spese e spreca il tempo in compagnia di individui inutili. Quando però, un bel giorno, fa irruzione completamente ubriaco in una riunione di azionisti, i familiari si convincono che è il momento di prendere drastici provvedimenti, primo fra tutti, nominare un amministratore che tuteli il suo patrimonio. Dopo diversi tentativi falliti viene nominata un’affascinante avvocato specializzato in brevetti aziendali, Sara Di Giovanni. Sara ha il grande vantaggio di essere determinata e di non lasciarsi imbambolare dai modi di Ethan. Tra loro è da subito scontro aperto: lui non vuole ridimensionare il suo stile di vita e lei non ha nessuna intenzione di farsi mettere i piedi in testa da un presuntuoso rampollo. E così, poco alla volta, la tensione arriva alle stelle. Anche se il loro rapporto, a suon di dispetti, è destinato a evolversi in qualcosa di ben più complicato ed eccitante…

Details Based On Books Tutti i difetti che amo di te

Title:Tutti i difetti che amo di te
Author:Anna Premoli
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 280 pages
Published:October 30th 2014 by Newton Compton (first published 2014)
Categories:Romance. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary Romance

Rating Based On Books Tutti i difetti che amo di te
Ratings: 3.82 From 1180 Users | 145 Reviews

Judge Based On Books Tutti i difetti che amo di te
Sara was a patent lawyer who was on a case between Apple and Samsung. But she hated weekends as she would rather be busy. Sara is a very hard worker and has no social life. This weekend was her younger sisters birthday. She was going out to a club and wanted Sara to go with her and her friends even though that wasnt Saras thing. Sara had been a good role model to her sister. Sara has never been lucky in love.Ethan was the son of one of the founders of the Phelps and Phelps department store. A

I liked this book. I really did. It was very funny and enjoyable and I would definitely like to read more from this author. It was 100% a rom-com, which is one of my favourite things. I liked the characters (Sara a little more) and their back and forth banter. They fought like children which was highly entertaining.The plot was quite steady and it was definitely a quick read. I liked the plot but I felt this book was a lot more character driven, than anything else. Unfortunately, I feel like the

I liked this book very much and I read it in one sitting. Not exactly hate to love relationship, because there was never hate, only two stubborn persons. All in all, it was cute and funny.I got an ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I don't often read a lot of romance novels, usually because the women are more often than not portrayed as weak, vapid, overly emotional ninnies, or are put through such trauma to build up a happy ending that it's nauseating. But this year I've managed to come across some good ones, and Accidentally in Love is the best.The female protagonist is smart, capable and in control of herself without being Superwoman, and the male is flawed but is not saved. Most importantly the focus is on them being

This book was really funny and that is, of course, the number one thing I look for in a Rom Com. The "battle" between the two main characters was ridiculous, but that is what made it even better. Them trying to one up each other. Ethan trying to annoy Sara, while Sara tried to reign in Ethan was just a hoot to read.While the characters had some baggage, I do wish the author would have explored and explained that a bit more. We saw the results and were sort of told a back story, but I wanted

Having read Stuck with You by Anna Premoli, I decided to give this a try. Accidentally in Love is a sweet and funny read about two people who are kind of thrown together because of circumstance. Sara is a lawyer. Ethan is wealthy and for him money is no object. He's out of control with his spending and attitudes in life, and needs someone to keep an eye on him. Who is that person? Yes, it's Sara. Ethan and Sara are very different. Much of the book is filled with their conversations as Ethan

Enojoyed it but not as much as Premoli's other novels. To me the characters felt a bit immature.