Point Of Books The Fragrance Of Her Name

Title:The Fragrance Of Her Name
Author:Marcia Lynn McClure
Book Format:Audiobook
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 133 pages
Published:CLEAN Romance Books 2,469 books — 2,063 voters Marcia McClure Swoon Fest Favorites 58 books — 36 voters
Categories:Romance. Clean Romance. Historical Romance. Mystery. Historical. Historical Fiction. Paranormal. Ghosts. Fantasy
Books Download The Fragrance Of Her Name  Free Online
The Fragrance Of Her Name Audiobook | Pages: 133 pages
Rating: 4.03 | 1285 Users | 146 Reviews

Representaion Conducive To Books The Fragrance Of Her Name

Love, the miraculous, eternal bond that binds two souls together. Lauryn Kennsington knew the depth of it. Since the day of her eighth birthday, she had lived the power of true love; witnessed it with her own heart. She had talked with it, learning not even time or death can vanquish it. The Captain taught her these truths. And she loved him all the more for it. But now, a grown woman, Lauryn's dear Captain's torment became her own. After ten years, Lauryn had not been able to help him find peace - the peace his lonely spirit needed so desperately; peace he'd sought every moment since his death over fifty years before.
Now, what of her own peace? The time had come and Lauryn's heart longed to do the unthinkable - selfishly abandon her Captain for another - a mortal man who had stolen her heart, becoming her only desire.
Would Lauryn be able to put tormented spirits to rest and still be true to her own soul? Or, would she have to make a choice - a choice forcing her to sacrifice one true love for another?

Identify Books In Pursuance Of The Fragrance Of Her Name

Original Title: The Fragrance of Her Name
ISBN: 1932280502 (ISBN13: 9781932280500) URL http://www.marcialynnmcclure.com


Rating Of Books The Fragrance Of Her Name
Ratings: 4.03 From 1285 Users | 146 Reviews

Commentary Of Books The Fragrance Of Her Name
A ghost story?!? Yeah, and I loved it. Her books draw me in so quickly and I seriously am entertained throughout. From the moment they met on the train..... my oh my!

I've finally made it through all of McClure's published books. It's kind of fitting that I saved this one for last, since it's about ghosts and it's Halloween weekend. Anyway, I ended up enjoying this one more than I thought I would. It's a bit different than her other books. I enjoyed the mystery and the characters. I liked Brandt and Lauryn, they were sweet together, but weren't fully able to develop their relationship because of the mystery surrounding them. Anyway, a fun mystery. My only

Marcia McClure is one of my shameful secrets. Not because she writes dirty books, she doesn't, but because she writes purely romantic fluff. I have a theory that all women need a bit of romantic fluff occasionally. Marcia's books are my fix.Her heros are handsome, brooding, and passionate. Her heroines are beautiful, innocent, and romantic. And, her other characters are fun. One thing you can count on is passionate kissing, though it never goes beyond that. All of her heros are honorable men.

I have always been a little iffy about reading this book. It just sounded I don't know weird to me. Well when there was a sale on the e-books I thought why not give it a try. So I did and let me say it is a great book. You can feel the emotions in this book the heartache that the family is going through. I loved it a great story I had a hard time putting it down I wanted to know how it ended. Very good and I am sad that I didn't read it before now. Great job once again Marcia.

I really like Marcia McClure's books and this is my favorite of all that I've read. I did think it kind of bogged down in the middle, but I loved the beginning and the end. I guess the story of the ghosts was so melancholy that the length of the book seemed to drag out their suffering. I think I would have been happier with a condensed version with less pain and frustration since I'm a wuss. Usually Ms. McClure's happy romances tend to be short, but this one had some serious heartbreak and

Lauryn Kennsington met The Captain when she was 8 years old and grew up with the ghost as a friend. He was the dead husband of her great aunt and he has spent the last 50+ years looking for her ghost, so they can be reunited. When Lauryn grows up, she meets Brant Masterson, the great-nephew of her beloved captain, who grew up being friends with a ghost of his own, that of Lauralynn, the missing bride. When these two meet, they realize that they must work together to unite these two lovers who

Marcia McClure is one of my shameful secrets. Not because she writes dirty books, she doesn't, but because she writes purely romantic fluff. I have a theory that all women need a bit of romantic fluff occasionally. Marcia's books are my fix.Her heros are handsome, brooding, and passionate. Her heroines are beautiful, innocent, and romantic. And, her other characters are fun. One thing you can count on is passionate kissing, though it never goes beyond that. All of her heros are honorable men.