List Regarding Books Nightshade (Nightshade #1)

Title:Nightshade (Nightshade #1)
Author:Andrea Cremer
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 452 pages
Published:October 19th 2010 by Philomel
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Shapeshifters. Werewolves. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Supernatural
Books Download Nightshade (Nightshade #1) Online Free
Nightshade (Nightshade #1) Hardcover | Pages: 452 pages
Rating: 4.03 | 77299 Users | 5050 Reviews

Narration Conducive To Books Nightshade (Nightshade #1)

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known.

By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

"A finely-wrought compelling tale of romance and treachery..."
-Cynthia Leitich Smith
(New York Times bestselling author of
Eternal and Tantalize)

Specify Books As Nightshade (Nightshade #1)

Original Title: Nightshade
ISBN: 039925482X (ISBN13: 9780399254826)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.nightshadebook.com
Series: Nightshade #1, Nightshade World #4
Characters: Calla Tor, Ren Laroche, Ansel Tor, Bryn, Seamus Doran, Fey, Ariadne (Nightshade), Corrine Laroche, Neville, Mason, Logan Bane
Setting: Vail, Colorado(United States)

Rating Regarding Books Nightshade (Nightshade #1)
Ratings: 4.03 From 77299 Users | 5050 Reviews

Commentary Regarding Books Nightshade (Nightshade #1)
So I really liked this book. It was really good but there's one thing that I really really hated about it - SHAY. Why? Some people might love him, think hes nice and loves Calla and all but to me he was a pushy, annoying hindrance that made me want to strangle the book whenever he popped up. TEAM REN!! *Cough* moving on..The plot was good although kinda predictable,IMO. The story is built around the main character, Calla, a female Alpha Guardian. She had always known how her future would turn

Usually, as a reviewer of YA and one who attracts a relative amount of trolls, I get told often that someone as OLD as me shouldn't be reviewing YA books. And at the staggeringly long-lived age of 25, I might as well be on Kidney dialysis and walking around with a zimmerframe to these people.Coincidentally, how do you like my tiara?Usually, I ignore these people because I can easily pretend to turn off my hearing aid and go to sleep. They stop annoying me when I "pretend" to fart in my sleep and

Good book, but I liked the wrong guy. Sorry, Cremer, but you made Ren more enjoyable. Im so behind on reviewing that I thought Id start with a book thats easy for me to lay out.In Callas world, shes always known that her destiny is to life her life as co-pack-alpha with the sexy werewolf, Ren, and to lead the new pack. She never expected to fall for the gorgeous human guy she saved from the mountain one day, on patrol. She never expected for everything to change.Calla was a really strong

I absolutely LOVED Nightshade! I have to admit I'm not usually a huge vampire or werewolf fan (or wolf fan, as the case may be here), but I was completely blown off my rocker by this fabulous debut. If I could give it six stars, I would. SO GOOD. Calla is one of my favorite YA heroines of all time - she's smart, funny, strong and resilient. And the two love interests, Ren and Shay? All I can say is WOW. The only problem is that I can't decide if I'm Team Ren or Team Shay! Can't we just clone

So everyone is probably going to hate me for writing this review but this is my honest to god opinion. I really wanted to like Nightshade. I waited so long to read this and I was dying to read it too! I heard nothing but great things about this series but I really wanted the book in paperback to save money. And the week the paperback came out, I immediately bought it!And well...I hated it. Okay no, hate is a strong word. I didn't hate this book. In fact, the beginning of this book started off

*looks at cover*Ya, it's super important to hit up the Maybelline aisle at the store for some ~lewks~ before going to save the world and shit #HighlighterChallenge #PurpleHairDontCare #PurpleLipSoHip #SmokyEye #MaybeImBornLikeThisMaybeImTheChosenOne

Usually, as a reviewer of YA and one who attracts a relative amount of trolls, I get told often that someone as OLD as me shouldn't be reviewing YA books. And at the staggeringly long-lived age of 25, I might as well be on Kidney dialysis and walking around with a zimmerframe to these people.Coincidentally, how do you like my tiara?Usually, I ignore these people because I can easily pretend to turn off my hearing aid and go to sleep. They stop annoying me when I "pretend" to fart in my sleep and