Books Free Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael #1) Download Online
Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael #1) 
Nikki, a private investigator with psychic powers, is currently looking for Monica, a missing teenage girl. During her search she finds out that Monica is in the hands of a powerful and mad, zombie-raising vampire called Jasper. Fortunately Nikki meets Michael, another vampire, who is on the hunt for the mad man himself. Together they do everything in their power to stop Jasper and find themselves in many dangerous situations. They also discover their feelings for each other, but both of them
This book was a really big disappointment for because it turn out to be a DNF (did not finish) for me. I had some pretty good hopes for this book since I really enjoyed the author's Riley Jenson and Dark Angels series. I wanted to check out another one of her series and I thought this one would be a good one to try, but it just lead to disappointment. I made it about 38% when I decided to just stopped reading it.My breaking point with this book had to be the pacing. I wouldn't say nothing

Nikki is a private investigator with psychic abilities investigating the disappearance of a teenage girl named Monica. When she gets close to finding Monica along with some other missing women, she quickly realizes she is dealing with something beyond the usual suspect type - something evil. Michael swoops in to save her life. He is also an investigator/bounty hunter of sorts and also a vampire - a good vampire compared to the bad vampire, Jasper, they begin to hunt together. This story has so
I wanted to like this. Partially because it's a completed series, but also because I haven't really read much vampire stuff lately. Unfortunately, I hated Nikki. She was TSTL and unbelievably naive. I hated everything she did... She'd say something and I'd be like "WTF is she thinking?" She'd do something and I'd go "Holy shit, she has a death wish." Like the entire first chapter is her going "Oh man, this is a bad idea. Everything in my body and soul is saying not to go into this house. So I'm
I was struggling between giving this book a 1-star or 2-star rating. Finally I decided to land 2, after much pondering.I really couldn't get into the book. The villain (Jasper) portrayed in this novel was vicious and evil to the nth degree. The dangers and suspense were not bad, and the plot was quite reasonably fair. However, that's basically where things ended. There was absolutely no real characterization in this book - the characters felt "flat" to my psychic senses. The romantic
A Dance with Several MisstepsPrivate investigator and psychic Nikki James is on a case that's hitting a little close to home. She's tracking a troubled teen for her frantic father, a teen who reminds Nikki of herself at that age, when the girl enters an abandoned house with a serious lack of curbside...or any other sort of appeal.Nikki can feel the evil that waits within the building, calling to her client's daughter, courting her. It's like nothing Nikki has ever felt before and it makes her
Keri Arthur
Paperback | Pages: 230 pages Rating: 3.74 | 2772 Users | 271 Reviews

Be Specific About Books To Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael #1)
| Original Title: | Dancing with the Devil |
| ISBN: | 1893896595 (ISBN13: 9781893896598) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Nikki & Michael #1 |
| Characters: | Nikki James, Michael Kelly |
Ilustration In Pursuance Of Books Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael #1)
Private Investigator Nikki James grew up on the tough streets of Lyndhurst and believes there's nothing left to surprise her. All that changes the night she follows teenager Monica Trevgard into the shadows-and becomes a pawn caught in a war between two very different men. One fills her mind with his madness, the other pushes his way into her life-and her heart. Nikki knows how dangerous love can be, but if she wants to survive, she must place her trust in a man who could easily destroy her.Michael Kelly has come to Lyndhurst determined to end the war between himself and another brother of the night. For 300 years he has existed in life's shadows, gradually learning to control the life from death cravings of a vampire. Nikki not only breaches his formidable barriers with her psychic abilities, but makes Michael believe he may finally have found a woman strong enough to walk by his side and ease the loneliness in his heart. But will his love be enough to protect her from a madman hell-bent on revenge? Or will it drive her into his enemy's deadly trap?
Only together can they overcome the evil threatening to destroy them both. But the secrets they keep from each other might prove to be the greatest threat of all.
Point Of Books Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael #1)
| Title | : | Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael #1) |
| Author | : | Keri Arthur |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 230 pages |
| Published | : | March 1st 2001 by ImaJinn Books |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Paranormal. Urban Fantasy. Vampires. Romance. Paranormal Romance |
Rating Of Books Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael #1)
Ratings: 3.74 From 2772 Users | 271 ReviewsEvaluate Of Books Dancing with the Devil (Nikki & Michael #1)
Dancing with the Devil is yet another book in which a women detective is out to fight a horrible evil, meets and falls in love with a vampire, and goes on to fight to evil with the vampire at her side. At the same time Dancing with the Devil is not just another detective/vampire romance/thriller novel. What saves this book from being a clone of so many similar books before it is the deft handling of the romance and partnership. Nikki and Michael work together, and even work together well, butNikki, a private investigator with psychic powers, is currently looking for Monica, a missing teenage girl. During her search she finds out that Monica is in the hands of a powerful and mad, zombie-raising vampire called Jasper. Fortunately Nikki meets Michael, another vampire, who is on the hunt for the mad man himself. Together they do everything in their power to stop Jasper and find themselves in many dangerous situations. They also discover their feelings for each other, but both of them
This book was a really big disappointment for because it turn out to be a DNF (did not finish) for me. I had some pretty good hopes for this book since I really enjoyed the author's Riley Jenson and Dark Angels series. I wanted to check out another one of her series and I thought this one would be a good one to try, but it just lead to disappointment. I made it about 38% when I decided to just stopped reading it.My breaking point with this book had to be the pacing. I wouldn't say nothing

Nikki is a private investigator with psychic abilities investigating the disappearance of a teenage girl named Monica. When she gets close to finding Monica along with some other missing women, she quickly realizes she is dealing with something beyond the usual suspect type - something evil. Michael swoops in to save her life. He is also an investigator/bounty hunter of sorts and also a vampire - a good vampire compared to the bad vampire, Jasper, they begin to hunt together. This story has so
I wanted to like this. Partially because it's a completed series, but also because I haven't really read much vampire stuff lately. Unfortunately, I hated Nikki. She was TSTL and unbelievably naive. I hated everything she did... She'd say something and I'd be like "WTF is she thinking?" She'd do something and I'd go "Holy shit, she has a death wish." Like the entire first chapter is her going "Oh man, this is a bad idea. Everything in my body and soul is saying not to go into this house. So I'm
I was struggling between giving this book a 1-star or 2-star rating. Finally I decided to land 2, after much pondering.I really couldn't get into the book. The villain (Jasper) portrayed in this novel was vicious and evil to the nth degree. The dangers and suspense were not bad, and the plot was quite reasonably fair. However, that's basically where things ended. There was absolutely no real characterization in this book - the characters felt "flat" to my psychic senses. The romantic
A Dance with Several MisstepsPrivate investigator and psychic Nikki James is on a case that's hitting a little close to home. She's tracking a troubled teen for her frantic father, a teen who reminds Nikki of herself at that age, when the girl enters an abandoned house with a serious lack of curbside...or any other sort of appeal.Nikki can feel the evil that waits within the building, calling to her client's daughter, courting her. It's like nothing Nikki has ever felt before and it makes her

0 Comments