Mention Of Books Storie ancora più impreviste (Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected #2)

Title:Storie ancora più impreviste (Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected #2)
Author:Roald Dahl
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 148 pages
Published:1993 by TEA (first published January 1st 1980)
Categories:Short Stories. Fiction. Horror. Fantasy. Humor. Childrens. Classics
Books Storie ancora più impreviste (Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected #2) Free Download
Storie ancora più impreviste (Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected #2) Paperback | Pages: 148 pages
Rating: 4 | 1026 Users | 63 Reviews

Explanation Concering Books Storie ancora più impreviste (Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected #2)

Look, I love Roald Dahl's stories immensely but this collection just didn't have the tales I hoped for. Some of the stories were excellent and the twists blew my mind. Unfortunately, those were the only stories I'd call unexpected . And the others were utter disappointment. They managed to pique my curiosity only because he had written them. Not only did they pale in comparison to the stories I loved, they also made feel bored. So you see, my emotions for this book are a complete mess. This book is all mixed feelings for me!

Specify Books As Storie ancora più impreviste (Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected #2)

Original Title: More Tales of the Unexpected
ISBN: 8878194646 (ISBN13: 9788878194649)
Edition Language: Italian
Series: Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected #2


Rating Of Books Storie ancora più impreviste (Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected #2)
Ratings: 4 From 1026 Users | 63 Reviews

Comment On Of Books Storie ancora più impreviste (Roald Dahl's Tales of the Unexpected #2)


fabulous reading while backpacking in the wilderness :) entertaining, sometimes creepy

I didn't know that Roald Dahl also writes adult fiction. So this book came as quite a shock to me. The writing is refined and curious, as most Roald Dahl's books are. The most remarkable ones in this collection are, for me, the Mr. Botibol and Vengeance is Mine story. Mr. Botibol story is interesting because I can see the development of the character as the plot reveals itself. His uninteresting life becomes more intriguing as he follows his passion for classical music concerts. I have a knack

A collection of odd and funny stories!

Great short stories with a twist.

Not really very unexpected. But the one about Hitler was good.

In this book, Roald Dahl shows his wit and humor in short-story writing. With his easy to understand writing style, readers are plunged into the story themselves. Stories were written in such a way that allows you to get thinking of possible scenarios. Though some stories have left me hanging, overall, it was a great read.