Define Regarding Books Swear (Landry Family #4)

Title:Swear (Landry Family #4)
Author:Adriana Locke
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 236 pages
Published:May 13th 2017 by Umbrella Publishing Inc.
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. War. Military Fiction. Contemporary
Download Books Swear (Landry Family #4) For Free Online
Swear (Landry Family #4) ebook | Pages: 236 pages
Rating: 4.27 | 4856 Users | 549 Reviews

Explanation As Books Swear (Landry Family #4)

Ellie Pagan has a list of reasons to stay away from Ford Landry.
 
It’s a mile long and was so much easier to stick to when he was a world away. Now that he’s standing in front of her—body hard and chiseled from a stint in the military, suit cut to perfection, and a smirk she could never resist—remembering all the reasons why just got a whole lot harder. 
 
Ford gets Ellie isn’t his biggest fan. He just doesn’t care.
 
Standing in front of him, giving him hell, she’s even prettier than he remembered. All he can think about is how she felt in his arms, the taste of her kiss, the sound of her giggle in the middle of the night. He may not know how to win her back, but he does know this: he may have let her go once, but that’s one mistake he won’t make again.

Be Specific About Books In Favor Of Swear (Landry Family #4)

Edition Language: English
Series: Landry Family #4


Rating Regarding Books Swear (Landry Family #4)
Ratings: 4.27 From 4856 Users | 549 Reviews

Discuss Regarding Books Swear (Landry Family #4)
https://readinaflash.wordpress.com/20...

Ellie and Ford....Every book I think has my favourite couple! But these two, uhhhh, I love them! Love them! I cried so hard with this one! AL has a tendency to do that to me with her writing. She kills me! This book was more touching then the others in this series. This book was about second chances and not letting go. It was about trying even when you think you can't or when you are just plain scared. This story was no less than perfect.

4.25 StarsFun series!

*ARC PROVIDED IN EXCHANGE FOR REVIEW* I was lucky enough to receive an ARC for the 4th book in the Landry Family series by Adriana Locke, "Swear". I opened my Kindle at 5 AM just to see if my ARC had arrived. I saw that it had and opened the book up with the intention of simply skimming then going back to sleep. I didn't stop once I started. I finished the book in one sitting. 5 and a half hours later, and let me tell you... It was worth it. As always, let's break it down. Male Lead: Ford

Sra Locke fez novamente! Ela me fez chorar, rir e ao terminar a leitura estar com uma sensação boa e louca para saber ainda mais sobre os personagens.Recomendo!----------Mrs Locke did it again! She made me cry, laugh and finish reading with a good feeling and dying to learn even more about the characters.Recommend!------------------Re-read: July 2018 (minus 1 star)-----------------==>They have not seen each other for 10 years. Our hero left and did not look back. He had several women and lots

FOR MORE REVIEWS VISIT-- http://ammiesbookobsession.blogspot.in/Cover Rating Book Rating Light-hearted, fun and full of romance.Teen love  and second chances? Definitely my type.This is the type of book that you read after having a stressful day in order to get some happy and hopeful vibes.Swear is my second book by this author and I loved the last one, called switch and I definitely liked this one too.So we finally get Ford aka the sensible Landry's story....doing a happy dance!!The story

https://readinaflash.wordpress.com/20...