Be Specific About Appertaining To Books Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders #6)

Title:Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders #6)
Author:Lorelei James
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Nook
Pages:Pages: 298 pages
Published:March 2009 by Samhain Publishing, Ltd
Categories:Romance. Westerns. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Contemporary
Download Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders #6) Books Online Free
Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders #6) ebook | Pages: 298 pages
Rating: 4.29 | 9469 Users | 376 Reviews

Explanation Conducive To Books Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders #6)

It s hard to trust the future when you ve been branded by the past.

Rough Riders, Book 6

As a walking advertisement for the tattoo shop she s set up in a small Wyoming town, India Ellison is well acquainted with preconceived notions. Despite the odd looks and off-color comments about her off-color hair, life is good. She s clean and sober, dotes on her sister s kids and, best of all, spends most of her free time with her best buddy, cowboy Colt McKay.

Reformed bad boy Colt never expected three years of sobriety to lead to three years of abstinence. Curbing his craving for booze and random sexual encounters is nothing compared to the ever-increasing craving for his hot-tempered, hot-bodied best friend, India. Too bad she s his A.A. sponsor. Too bad she hasn t a clue that Colt s been head-over-bootheels in love with her from day one.

After an unexpected, steamy interlude, all India can think about is riding the sexy cowboy instead of her motorcycle, even when Colt is determined to show her a slower ride is worth the wait.

Or are they risking their friendship for a fling that could burn them both?"

Details Books To Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders #6)

Original Title: Branded as Trouble
ISBN: 160504458X (ISBN13: 9781605044583)
Edition Language: English
Series: Rough Riders #6
Characters: India Ellison, Colt McKay, Cameron McKay
Setting: Sundance, Wyoming(United States)


Rating Appertaining To Books Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders #6)
Ratings: 4.29 From 9469 Users | 376 Reviews

Criticize Appertaining To Books Branded as Trouble (Rough Riders #6)
This series just keeps getting better. Colt and Indie are a great couple and they just heated up the pages of this book. Colt definitely made up for his three years of celibacyand then some...and again and again!! I just love that Indie is not the typical female that you would pair up to be with a cowboy. She might look like she has an edge, but she is so sweet, loyal and passionate. The family drama and issues just made this book so enjoyable, as you get to watch them all grow and adjust to the

As my second time reading this book, I can honestly say that I can appreciate it much more after having read the first five books. This time around I knew who everyone was and could understand the relationships and situations better.There's nothing that I really disliked about this book, either times I've read it. The one thing I noticed this time around, though, was that I felt like this focused more on Indy and Colt's sex life than the building of their romantic relationship. It wasn't focused

This was my first Lorelei James book and I must say that I loved it.I related to this story because I too will always be a reforming addict. I loved how they were there for each other and I look forwards to Colt's and India's appearance in books to come.

Trust is the basis of everything!! Colt finally gets his chance to give into his feelings for India. In return she gives him back his family and helps build a united McKay Family.



I haven't written a review for any of Ms. Lorelei James' books yet-- well, except for Bran and Harper's book, Saddled and Spurred... so here is my contribution! Branded As Trouble is Colt's book with India/Indy. I love stories where friends become lovers so this was definitely my kind of book! Their romance was sweet and sexy hot. Wow, does Lorelei James know how to write some smokin' love scenes between her characters. Some of the characters in previous books have also made an appearance in

I just say Colt and India - wowza!This book was hot. And I'm not girl to complain about too much sex but I would have loved to read more about their friendship and less sex montages. I really loved the friendship-to-love angel and it is a very important book in the McKay family dimension. Definitely my favorite in terms of side stories. And I loved India. Best heroine award!