Free Books Online Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles #0.5)
Point Of Books Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles #0.5)
| Title | : | Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles #0.5) |
| Author | : | Susan Bischoff |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Smashwords Edition, Multi-format |
| Pages | : | Pages: 51 pages |
| Published | : | March 20th 2011 by Smashwords |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance |
Susan Bischoff
ebook | Pages: 51 pages Rating: 3.76 | 846 Users | 74 Reviews
Chronicle During Books Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles #0.5)
In the world of the Talent Chronicles, kids born with supernatural powers are taken from their families and forced into government research facilities called State Schools. At one such school, a dangerous experiment has killed two young inmates and threatens others. Ethan, a shape-shifter, is reluctantly recruited by his best friend Karen, a telepath, and Elle, the unique Talent he has a crush on, to thwart the faculty's plans. If they’re caught they face Detention, and Detention at a State School has a whole different meaning."Impulse Control" is a short story of approximately 12,000 words and contains some strong language.

Define Books Supposing Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles #0.5)
| Edition Language: | English URL http://susan-bischoff.com/talent-chronicles |
| Series: | Talent Chronicles #0.5 |
Rating Of Books Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles #0.5)
Ratings: 3.76 From 846 Users | 74 ReviewsCriticism Of Books Impulse Control (Talent Chronicles #0.5)
I really loved this book. I wish they would have showed more of Emily and that they would've escaped. I hope that they will be in the next book. Joss really deserves some good news. Like 'hey your best of all time -who you thought you would never see again- escaped from the place she'd been imprisoned in since she was 5.' I don't like Anderson- is that is last name? I wish he ends up being better. I hope he doesn't end up having real feelings for Elle.I really like the idea of this series. The characters, the school, the bad-guys all remind me of X-Men and Maximum Ride (both of which I love). I enjoyed the story until the very end when it stopped so abruptly. I have to say that bothered me a bit. It also seems like the actual series has different characters than this short story. If that is true, I will be disappointed - but I will give at least the first one a try just for the idea of it.
In the world of the Talent Chronicles, kids born with supernatural powers are taken from their families and forced into government research facilities called State Schools. At one such school, a dangerous experiment has killed two young inmates and threatens others. Ethan, a shape-shifter, is reluctantly recruited by his best friend Karen, a telepath, and Elle, the unique Talent he has a crush on, to thwart the faculty's plans. If theyre caught they face Detention, and Detention at a State

I feel particularly harsh rating this book a 3, but felt the need to as I currently rate on my blog out of 10, and the 7 I rated this book best converted into this middle of the range mark. Yet this is not by any means an average book!Advertised as a short story, it is only 12,000 words long and I easily devoured it in one night. When reading the description I likened them to the Darkest Powers series by Kelley Armstrong, which I loved as an easy to read YA fantasy series, and was excited to
I feel the need to justify this two-star rating. According to the Goodreads rating scale, two stars, while it may seem like a low rating, is okay--and that's just what Impulse Control was. It wasn't bad, it just wasn't particularly great, either.The whole idea of Talents and their world was well done, in my opinion. I liked Elle's "fixing" Talent, one of the more unique powers, and the State School atmosphere seemed pretty realistic. Most of the plot, however, was too implausible for me.(view
This novella is short but punchy. The author packs a lot of excitement and suspense. I look forward to reading the novel. Ethan knows how the system works. He avoids trouble and keeps his head down. He's a shapeshifter.His best friend is Karen, a mindreader. His crush is Elle, who can heal anything animate or inanimate. These girls are both activists so Ethan gets roped into their adventures because he's a protector and he just wants to take care of everyone. It's really quite sweet.This little

0 Comments