Download Books For The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents #2) Free Online
The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents #2) Kindle Edition | Pages: 292 pages
Rating: 4.5 | 663 Users | 78 Reviews

Point Books Concering The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents #2)

Original Title: The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents #2) ASIN B01J5CH344
Edition Language: English URL http://www.mandyroth.com/dragon-shifters-duty/
Series: Shadow Agents #2, Immortal Ops Universe #15

Interpretation Conducive To Books The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents #2)

From the creator of the bestselling series The Immortal Ops comes another installment in the Immortal Ops Series World. The Shadow Agents Series--The Dragon Shifter's Duty.

He's locked away...
She's being hunted...
Undercover special operative and dragon-shifter Ezra has fallen into enemy hands. He knew better than to stray from the mission, but he couldn't fight his natural need to protect the innocent. When he senses the desperate call of his mate, there is no stopping this wild, fire-breathing, alpha male. He won't go down without a fight and he'll destroy anyone and anything that stands in his way of happiness and love.

Specify Containing Books The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents #2)

Title:The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents #2)
Author:Mandy M. Roth
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 292 pages
Published:October 25th 2016 by Raven Happy Hour LLC
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Dragons. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fairies. Fae

Rating Containing Books The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents #2)
Ratings: 4.5 From 663 Users | 78 Reviews

Write-Up Containing Books The Dragon Shifter’s Duty (Shadow Agents #2)
UnderdogNewt is it . He is her underdog. He saved once. And then again years later. He may be old. But the gun is hot and will kill to port what and who is his. Oops I meant put them to sleep.

Ezra and HollandFantastic story. I really loved the way these two interacted with each other. The first part broke my heart but it was repaired by the end of the book.

Hot hot hot This series has me hooked from the word go although the newest ones need to hurry and be published please

This is the first book I've read by this author, but it certainly won't be the last. I loved the characters. I loved the back story of how the characters first met. I'll definitely be reading the rest of the books in the series.

Ezra and HollandThis was a quick read but a good read. The story kept me wanting to see what was happening next.



I cannot stress how much I loved this book!It's been so long since my list of book boyfriends received a new tribute.Ezra.You are very very welcome addition!I hate how short this book was. I couldn't get enough of these two and just wanted to keep reading. If you're anything like me and whimpering, annoying women are a bane of your existence then let me guarantee you, you will love Holland. ;) Might have to swallow the insta but believe you me, it's worth it!Now if what I'm feeling is true and a