Download Books Warrior Princess (Destiny's Path #1) For Free Online
Point Books During Warrior Princess (Destiny's Path #1)
| Original Title: | Warrior Princess (Warrior Princess, Book 1) |
| ISBN: | 0060871431 (ISBN13: 9780060871437) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Destiny's Path #1 |

Allan Frewin Jones
Hardcover | Pages: 346 pages Rating: 3.68 | 2663 Users | 200 Reviews
Specify About Books Warrior Princess (Destiny's Path #1)
| Title | : | Warrior Princess (Destiny's Path #1) |
| Author | : | Allan Frewin Jones |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 346 pages |
| Published | : | February 1st 2009 by Harper Teen (first published January 27th 2009) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Historical. Historical Fiction. Romance |
Narration In Favor Of Books Warrior Princess (Destiny's Path #1)
"you can be a warrior, if you choose to be."It takes just a moment for fifteen-year-old Branwen's life to change forever. In the blink of an eye the Saxons attack and her brother is killed. Almost as quickly, she is sent away from her home to a neighboring stronghold where she'll be safe from harm. Now Branwen lives as a princess should—surrounded by exquisite things and lavish quarters. But deep down remains the soul of a warrior.
Just when Branwen is sure she has been pushed to her limits, a chance encounter with a mystical woman in white forces her to question everything—and everyone—around her. With no time to lose, Branwen must make a choice: continue in the path her parents intended for her . . . or step into the role of true Warrior Princess.
Rating About Books Warrior Princess (Destiny's Path #1)
Ratings: 3.68 From 2663 Users | 200 ReviewsAppraise About Books Warrior Princess (Destiny's Path #1)
A wonderful medieval book that is set in Wales, the story is about a beautiful girl, named Branwen, who is the warrior princess in this magical old tale of fae. Wales has been battling back Saxon raids for years. There is always a looming threat of an invasion, and her family lives with this threat every day. Her brother is killed by a Saxon raiding party and Branwen is sent away to safety rather than allowing her to battle. Her experience with the wealthy allies only makes her more determinedHoly cow! I was totally entranced by this book! I devoured it! I have read The Faerie Path by Frewin Jones and enjoyed it, so I was excited to read this series. It did not disappoint! The story line is great, and the characters make you feel for them. I admit at times I had tears in my eyes! It is a short book in the fact that the events happen in only a few days time, but that isn't a horrible thing to read. I loved Branwen's character and how much she changed once she really figured out who
Wow. . .this was anamazing book! I whole heartedly enjoyed Branwen's adventure and I have already put the second book in the series on order - this is a treasure!Saxons are coming. The news is like a death sentence to the small "princedom" of Garth Milain. The rough territory on the ourskirts of Brython is very vulnerable to Saxon invasion and already they have been struck hard by raids. When Branwen's brother is brutally murdered by the Saxon raiders her parents decide her fate. As the lone

I liked this one! :D The characters where pretty cool and the story had a plaesant flow.I will probably read the second book as well. :D
I don't know how to review this . . . book one was great, but I need to read the rest of the books before I will know just HOW much I like it!
Not interested n the rest of the series
Ignore the cover art - it has nothing to do with the story. When Princess Branwen's brother is killed by invading Saxons, she is sent away for her own safety. She doesn't want to leave her home and parents and, to make matters worse, the kingdom she is sent to is completely different than her own, and she is seen as uncivilized, and called "barbarian princess." But Branwen is proud of her heritage and doesn't want to be a ladylike, "just for show" princess; she is a hunter and a warrior. Add a

0 Comments