Free The Answer Books Online Download
The Answer 
Definitely not crying about the beginning of a beautiful lesbian relationship depicted in a children's tv show. NOOOOOOPE.
I'm going to preface this by saying, though you will get more out of this if you've watched the show, you can definitely appreciate this without having watched it.This book presents beautiful artwork portraying the love story between these two otherworldly characters. There's action, suspense, self-discovery, and love, all in a relatively short children's book.My wife and I love watching Steven Universe with our daughter, and love reading this book to her even more. It's difficult to find

A beautiful picture book based around the Steven Universe episode "The Answer". As this story appears at the end of season 2 of the series, it does contain a number of spoilers and so I'd recommend avoiding reading this until you've at least seen that far in the series.While this book probably wouldn't have a lot of appeal for someone who hasn't seen the show, for a fan it really is gorgeous. The illustrations are stunning and I love the little running adventures that Ruby and Sapphire have
This cute little picture book ties in to the Steven Universe episode "The Answer" which reveals the backstory behind Garnets fusion of Sapphire and Ruby. The illustrations have a whimsical bright colour to them and a texture that looks like pastels. Very visually appealing.One of the only drawbacks to this is the story is really really really simplistic. I hate to give any criticism to Steven Universe because it's truly such an inclusive, diverse and heartwarming series but the story here was SO
Cute picture book for kids. The top and bottom channels add a lot of visual flair to the book. Somehow it doesn't capture the magic of the episode for me though.
I don't know the Steven Universe show at all, but I *think* this might be a same-sex love story in a picture book?! It can be read as a colorful adventure story, which it is, but there are all sorts of metaphors for having no words to describe yourself and having to break the rules just to avoid persecution. And a happy ending. "You already are the answer." <3 <3 <3 Also, I'm sure there is a language-arts lesson in the sidebar story breaking into the ongoing story.
Rebecca Sugar
Hardcover | Pages: 32 pages Rating: 4.56 | 1008 Users | 133 Reviews

Specify Books Supposing The Answer
| ISBN: | 0399541705 (ISBN13: 9780399541704) |
| Edition Language: | English URL https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/535961/the-answer-by-rebecca-sugar-illustrated-by-tiffany-ford-and-elle-michalka/9780399541704/ |
Description To Books The Answer
This New York Times best-selling storybook by Steven Universe creator Rebecca Sugar explores the meaning of love as Ruby and Sapphire look to build a new life on a strange planet called Earth. Dazzling illustrations from show artists Elle Michalka and Tiffany Ford capture Ruby and Sapphire's wonder and surprise as their story takes a course that fate never planned for them. The Answer is not only a charming love story, but also tells the origin of Garnet, leader of the Crystal Gems.Mention Of Books The Answer
| Title | : | The Answer |
| Author | : | Rebecca Sugar |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 32 pages |
| Published | : | September 6th 2016 by Cartoon Network Books |
| Categories | : | Childrens. Picture Books. Fantasy. LGBT. Sequential Art. Comics |
Rating Of Books The Answer
Ratings: 4.56 From 1008 Users | 133 ReviewsArticle Of Books The Answer
My neighbor recently got this book as a present (she just turned six, she's trans, she loves cute romantic stuff, she loves Steven Universe and the Crystal Gems). She brought it to my place several days in a row for me to read to her. It's one of her favorites at the moment (that and Mummy Cat, which I took out of the library.) If I had read it on my own, maybe I wouldn't give it quite so many stars, but then again, why not? It's a wonderful queer love story for kids -- about questioningDefinitely not crying about the beginning of a beautiful lesbian relationship depicted in a children's tv show. NOOOOOOPE.
I'm going to preface this by saying, though you will get more out of this if you've watched the show, you can definitely appreciate this without having watched it.This book presents beautiful artwork portraying the love story between these two otherworldly characters. There's action, suspense, self-discovery, and love, all in a relatively short children's book.My wife and I love watching Steven Universe with our daughter, and love reading this book to her even more. It's difficult to find

A beautiful picture book based around the Steven Universe episode "The Answer". As this story appears at the end of season 2 of the series, it does contain a number of spoilers and so I'd recommend avoiding reading this until you've at least seen that far in the series.While this book probably wouldn't have a lot of appeal for someone who hasn't seen the show, for a fan it really is gorgeous. The illustrations are stunning and I love the little running adventures that Ruby and Sapphire have
This cute little picture book ties in to the Steven Universe episode "The Answer" which reveals the backstory behind Garnets fusion of Sapphire and Ruby. The illustrations have a whimsical bright colour to them and a texture that looks like pastels. Very visually appealing.One of the only drawbacks to this is the story is really really really simplistic. I hate to give any criticism to Steven Universe because it's truly such an inclusive, diverse and heartwarming series but the story here was SO
Cute picture book for kids. The top and bottom channels add a lot of visual flair to the book. Somehow it doesn't capture the magic of the episode for me though.
I don't know the Steven Universe show at all, but I *think* this might be a same-sex love story in a picture book?! It can be read as a colorful adventure story, which it is, but there are all sorts of metaphors for having no words to describe yourself and having to break the rules just to avoid persecution. And a happy ending. "You already are the answer." <3 <3 <3 Also, I'm sure there is a language-arts lesson in the sidebar story breaking into the ongoing story.

0 Comments