Download Hunter's Way (Hunter #1) Books Online
Particularize Books To Hunter's Way (Hunter #1)
| Original Title: | Hunter's Way |
| ISBN: | 159493018X (ISBN13: 9781594930188) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Hunter #1 |
Gerri Hill
Paperback | Pages: 366 pages Rating: 4.2 | 3138 Users | 134 Reviews

Point Appertaining To Books Hunter's Way (Hunter #1)
| Title | : | Hunter's Way (Hunter #1) |
| Author | : | Gerri Hill |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 366 pages |
| Published | : | May 1st 2005 by Bella Books |
| Categories | : | LGBT. GLBT. Lesbian. Romance. Mystery. Crime. Lesbian Romance |
Ilustration Toward Books Hunter's Way (Hunter #1)
Homicide detective Tori Hunter was used to doing things her way. But even after having six different partners in seven years, Tori isn't prepared when she's forced to team up with the hot-tempered Samantha Kennedy.Samantha, on the other hand, is trying to juggle a new job, a demanding boyfriend, and now finds herself with an even greater challenge -- being partnered with the most difficult detective in the entire squad.
After a brief terrorist scare disrupts their serial killer investigation, the two women find themselves growing closer. Samantha begins to question the relationship with her longtime boyfriend, and Tori, never one to allow anyone to get close, begins to feel her defenses slipping in Sam’s presence.
A serial killer and drug deals gone bad; the two detectives struggle with their feelings, trying to maintain their professional relationship while keeping their nearly flammable physical relationship in check.
With Hunter’s Way, Gerri Hill masterfully blends suspense and intrigue with her unique style of romance.
Rating Appertaining To Books Hunter's Way (Hunter #1)
Ratings: 4.2 From 3138 Users | 134 ReviewsNotice Appertaining To Books Hunter's Way (Hunter #1)
A very competent lesbian crime thriller which introduces 2 detectives, Tori Hunter and Samantha Kennedy, and their squad in Dallas, Texas. This book manages to create a compelling crime narrative, following the actions of a vicious serial killer, whilst creating a believable and very readable romance between the two leads. The characterisation shines in this example of lesbian crime writing, which doesn't always happen in this genre. The reader grows to really care for Tori, and indeed Sam,I just finished this book on Audio. It has accompanied me to the gym and I have enjoyed every minute of it.I hadn't read Ms Hill's work previously, but I will be looking for it now.
Loved it (with a few exceptions) ... very exciting. (view spoiler)[I was, however, surprised that a lesbian writer would have her lesbian main character use derogatory gay slurs. I knocked it down one point for that. I also cringed at the rape scene; it was painful to read. (hide spoiler)]

Read the book a long time ago and recently just relisted to the audio and realized its not rated on here by me. So this is me fixing that and again singing the praises of Abby Craden as a narrator
I read Gerri Hill's Snow Falls and I really liked it. I also enjoy mystery suspense so I got this book. Unfortunately, it didn't float my boat the way Snow Falls did. As a detective story its pretty good. How main character Tori goes about finding the killer did keep my interest. There were several issues though that derailed this book for me. (view spoiler)[One was a totally unnecessary story line that was quite violent for Sam, Tori's partner. It had nothing to do with the main plot, was a
This was my first outing with Gerri Hill and I was very impressed. Start with a hard nosed, cantankerous detective that can't keep a partner add in a newbie detective with a boyfriend who won't let her run away from her problems and you get Tori Hunter and Sam Kennedy. To say their partnership was strained was a complete understatement. Tori has been through too many partners to name and the last thing she wants to do is babysit some rookie detective. Samantha might be new to homicide but she is
Great series! mystery,suspense,romance,depth,intrigue,passion,good character development,realism and good storytelling..well written (paperback!)

0 Comments