Particularize Regarding Books The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake #4)

Title:The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake #4)
Author:Kerrelyn Sparks
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 369 pages
Published:January 29th 2008 by Avon
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires
Free Books Online The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake #4) Download
The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake #4) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 369 pages
Rating: 4.2 | 13658 Users | 444 Reviews

Representaion Concering Books The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake #4)

Three signs that something is very different with your new man:

1. He sleeps all day...which would be annoying except he's so attentive at night.

2. He's attacked by sword-wielding assailants, yet insists he can handle it on his own.

3. He never seems to age.

Heather Westfield has always lived a quiet life, but that all changes when she helps a very handsome, very mysterious stranger. There's something not quite right about Jean-Luc, but still, she's never been with a man so charming, so attractive...so wonderful. Now if only a murderous villain wasn't after them, they might get their happily-ever-after.

Details Books In Pursuance Of The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake #4)

Original Title: The Undead Next Door
ISBN: 0061118451 (ISBN13: 9780061118456)
Edition Language: English
Series: Love at Stake #4
Characters: Heather Westfield, Jean-Luc Echarpe
Setting: Schnitzelberg, Texas(United States)
Literary Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Paranormal Romance (2009)

Rating Regarding Books The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake #4)
Ratings: 4.2 From 13658 Users | 444 Reviews

Piece Regarding Books The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake #4)
I would give 2.5 stars to this book because it was the one I enjoyed the least in the series.I don't get it though, Heather and Jean-Luc were great, one of my favorites couples in the series. He was hot and Heather had this great personality, so different from the rest of the heroines; at the beginning I thought this would become my fave.But then I got a bit bored at the middle. But well, the ending was amazing.The problem, IMHO, was that the relationship took forever to settle because she kept

He's a gorgeous, successful, famous clothing designer with a French accent. She's an overweight, poor, redneck single-mother from small town Texas. The perfect match!! Because, of course he isn't attracted to his skinny models that he designs for and sends down the runway (or men). He wants a "real woman" with curves. You can tell this is fantasy.His models have to be a size zero, but his woman needs to be a size 14 which just so happens to be the average size of American women. His top



I was looking forward to this entry in the Love at Stake series because I liked Jean-Luc, but I was really disappointed in his love interest. In some ways, Heather is very realistic compared to some of the romance heroines out there and I appreciate that, but there were times when I wanted to punch her for being ridiculous. (view spoiler)[For example, she comes to the conclusion that he's not normal very early on (because you can find (and believe) anything on the internet) and then comes to the

How can one not love a lonely French fashion designer vampire who is straight and thinks size 12 girls are the cats meow? Jean-Luc was everything I had hoped he would be from his introduction in previous books. Sauve, sophisticated with old fashioned charm. A beautifully written character. His love interest is Heather, a bit timid but trying not to be, history teacher from who knows where Texas. Ok she too is a budding fashion designer. Not one of my favorite heroines in the series I have to

I loved Jean-Luc and Heather! You have a handsome French clothing designer and a single mother/school teacher who secretly designs her own clothes mix them together and ohh-la-la! Jean-Luc is in hiding and is probably the last vampire to even consider falling in love (especially with a mortal). Then enters Heather a luscious size 12 that eagerly tears apart his dress designs before learning he was the designer! What do I love about Jean-Luc? What's not to love????

I've read far worse. I've read far better. It started out as a promising easy, romantic read, and then it just got boring. The writing is at times charming, at times odd, at times quite laughable - here are several examples:- He deepened the kiss, exploring her mouth with his tongue. She tasted of mustard and relish, modern and American, but foreign and exotic to him. (say whaaat? Bleh!)- He splayed his hands over her rump and pulled her harder against him. (Rump? Really? Heather who is is