List Appertaining To Books Crossing the Line (Jane Taylor #2)

Title:Crossing the Line (Jane Taylor #2)
Author:Lauren Baratz-Logsted
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 320 pages
Published:June 24th 2004 by Red Dress Ink
Categories:Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fiction. Romance
Books Crossing the Line (Jane Taylor #2) Download Free Online
Crossing the Line (Jane Taylor #2) Hardcover | Pages: 320 pages
Rating: 3.53 | 495 Users | 22 Reviews

Relation Supposing Books Crossing the Line (Jane Taylor #2)

I know I hated the other Baratz-Logsted book I read, but I read The Thin Pink Line a few years ago and loved it, but felt totally cheated by the end. This book, then, was very exciting for me to find! Even coming at it this much later, I still remembered the story and characters enough that I got into it quickly, and it's obvious that the stilted style from the other book of hers I'd read was exactly that - a style used for the book. This one was well-written, funny, entertaining, and just a touch over-the-top, but in a good way. Predictable, yes, but definitely entertaining, and it manages to seem totally unpredictable since the main character is such a great lunatic (I mean that in the nicest way!)

Itemize Books To Crossing the Line (Jane Taylor #2)

ISBN: 0373250622 (ISBN13: 9780373250622)
Edition Language: English
Series: Jane Taylor #2


Rating Appertaining To Books Crossing the Line (Jane Taylor #2)
Ratings: 3.53 From 495 Users | 22 Reviews

Rate Appertaining To Books Crossing the Line (Jane Taylor #2)
I enjoyed the first book, and this was similarly ludicrously nonsensical fun...albeit a little less fun because the whole racial identity mess combined with a closeted gay mom just took the title to heart.

This was an ok book. It was a little more serious than a lot of the other RDI books I've read, but I did enjoy it somewhat.

loved this story. could see the plot twist coming froma a mile away but jane was as funny and engaging and crazy as in the thin pink line.

This was a silly, unbelievable book that I read to fill my time. As a time filler, it worked. As a book, not so much.

GREAT sequel! Better than the first in the series. I am hoping for another installment!

This one was a bit better than the first one. At least I didn't have the urge to stop reading it. I'd actually skip the first book and just read this one

What?!How can they end a book that way???This was a great follow up to the first book. Although Jane still has some growing up to do, little Emma helps her towards that goal. But does she finally get a happy ending?