Download Free Audio Wayfarer (Faery Rebels #2) Books
Wayfarer (Faery Rebels #2) Hardcover | Pages: 304 pages
Rating: 3.95 | 2237 Users | 177 Reviews

Particularize Appertaining To Books Wayfarer (Faery Rebels #2)

Title:Wayfarer (Faery Rebels #2)
Author:R.J. Anderson
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 304 pages
Published:June 22nd 2010 by HarperCollins Canada (first published 2009)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Paranormal. Fairies. Magic

Narrative Supposing Books Wayfarer (Faery Rebels #2)

In a time of deadly crisis, Linden alone has the power to save her people.

The faeries of the Oak are in danger of extinction, and their only hope for survival rests in fifteen-year-old Linden. Armed with the last of her people's magic, she travels bravely into the modern human world. Along the way she makes a reluctant ally—a human boy named Timothy.

Soon Linden and Timothy discover a danger much worse than the Oakenfolk's loss of magic: a potent evil that threatens to enslave faeries and humans alike. In a fevered, desperate chase across the country, Tim and Linden must risk their lives to seek an ancient power before it's too late to save everyone they love.

R. J. Anderson has artfully crafted a world of stunning magic, thrilling adventure, and delicate beauty, where the key to the future is in an unexpected, forbidden friendship.

Itemize Books As Wayfarer (Faery Rebels #2)

Original Title: Rebel
ISBN: 0061554774 (ISBN13: 9780061554773)
Edition Language: English
Series: Faery Rebels #2
Characters: Timothy Sinclair, Linden (Faery Rebels)
Literary Awards: Christy Award Nominee for Young Adult (2016)

Rating Appertaining To Books Wayfarer (Faery Rebels #2)
Ratings: 3.95 From 2237 Users | 177 Reviews

Write Up Appertaining To Books Wayfarer (Faery Rebels #2)
I did write something about this book last night, but my computer thought he could fuck everything and leave me with a blank space. Now, I am no Taylor Swift, but don't do that again. Now. Getting over the drama, let's start this review, again. I really like the way I started my faery ride or trip or whatever, because untill this I don't think I've read anything only about faeries. And I had an awesome start, let me tell you. This book focuses mostly on friendship and action, there is little to

While I'm still not convinced that Knife needed a sequel, I'm glad that this was how it was done - by opening up the faeries horizons. For the most part, the big reveal was so darn obvious. Maybe that shouldn't be a surprise because this is a juvenile book, but Knife did a much better job at keeping things mysterious.Sequels are hard to recommend, overall. If you liked the first one you'll probably like the second... but I wouldn't go around recommending Knife because the whole series was

Well, I gave my last one five stars because I wrote exactly the sort of book I wanted to read myself (funny, that!), and I think this one is just as good if not more so than KNIFE a.k.a. SPELL HUNTER -- so I hereby award myself five stars in the hope that at least some of my readers will enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed writing it!



I really love these books! They are so cute and fun and while they are children's books they have a lot of quite adult themes yet a timeless sort of whimsy. I recommend these books to anyone and everyone who can still muster a childlike sense of wonder.

I loved how it was Linden who was chosen and how Anderson uses different characters to tell the stories in different books and how those characters appeared in previous books. It connects the stories in an interesting and original way, and it was amazing to see. I would like to see whether Queen Amayralis used the sight to choose her, or if she chose her as she was the only faery in the Oak who didnt have a job.Another thing I liked is how everything linked up. Although it was easy to guess, the

I think I'm too old for this one.... a lot of the major climax moments were just overly simplified. I needed a bit more. On the flip side, I think I would have really liked this when I was around 13 or so. With that said, I definitely recommend this for the younger, young adult reader who is interested in fairies. 3 stars.