Books Download Online Heart of the Flame (Dragon Chalice #2) Free
Heart of the Flame (Dragon Chalice #2) 
Caught up in the battle for the Chalice, Haven survives a night of terror that leaves her wounded and near death. Her memory scorched by fever, Haven awakens to find herself in the care of the forbidding, handsome Kenrick, who offers his protection in return for her alliance. A tenuous trust is formed between the two, which soon ignites into a fierce passion neither can deny. But Haven’s memory of her past is slowly beginning to surface, and it will threaten the fragile bond she and Henrick share–and embroil them in a fight for their very lives. . . .
I love Lara Adrian, but I am not a fan of this genre. DNF
I'm really enjoying this series!

I thought this second book was a little better than the first, but still just kinda average. I'm gonna push through to the third book, but only because I'm super curious to see how they play Rand's story out.
Okay so farGot done with the first Dragon Chalice book and had to buy the next 2 books. Couldn't wait to read them.
This book was ok but had too many unnecessary details, so much so that I could skip several pages and not miss any of the actual story.
Love this series, such a great storyline and characters, Not all focused on romance so the story is really exciting and romance thrown in is just perfect!
Tina St. John
Paperback | Pages: 384 pages Rating: 3.93 | 753 Users | 44 Reviews

Present Regarding Books Heart of the Flame (Dragon Chalice #2)
| Title | : | Heart of the Flame (Dragon Chalice #2) |
| Author | : | Tina St. John |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 384 pages |
| Published | : | March 1st 2005 by Ivy Books |
| Categories | : | Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Paranormal Romance. Historical |
Commentary As Books Heart of the Flame (Dragon Chalice #2)
Six months in an enemy’s dungeon might have broken a weaker man, but the former Templar knight Kenrick of Clairmont has emerged from imprisonment with an unyielding determination, consumed by a single, daunting quest: to find the Dragon Chalice, a mystical treasure said to grant its bearer unlimited power. It is a dangerous chase, one that pits Kenrick against foes skilled in dark, deadly arts. But no obstacle will prove more treacherous–nor more seductively lethal–than the fiery beauty called Haven.Caught up in the battle for the Chalice, Haven survives a night of terror that leaves her wounded and near death. Her memory scorched by fever, Haven awakens to find herself in the care of the forbidding, handsome Kenrick, who offers his protection in return for her alliance. A tenuous trust is formed between the two, which soon ignites into a fierce passion neither can deny. But Haven’s memory of her past is slowly beginning to surface, and it will threaten the fragile bond she and Henrick share–and embroil them in a fight for their very lives. . . .
Be Specific About Books Concering Heart of the Flame (Dragon Chalice #2)
| Original Title: | Heart of the Flame |
| ISBN: | 0345459954 (ISBN13: 9780345459954) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Dragon Chalice #2 |
Rating Regarding Books Heart of the Flame (Dragon Chalice #2)
Ratings: 3.93 From 753 Users | 44 ReviewsWrite Up Regarding Books Heart of the Flame (Dragon Chalice #2)
Heart of the flameVery enjoyable quick read. Well written and the story keeps you involved right up till the very end. Well doneI love Lara Adrian, but I am not a fan of this genre. DNF
I'm really enjoying this series!

I thought this second book was a little better than the first, but still just kinda average. I'm gonna push through to the third book, but only because I'm super curious to see how they play Rand's story out.
Okay so farGot done with the first Dragon Chalice book and had to buy the next 2 books. Couldn't wait to read them.
This book was ok but had too many unnecessary details, so much so that I could skip several pages and not miss any of the actual story.
Love this series, such a great storyline and characters, Not all focused on romance so the story is really exciting and romance thrown in is just perfect!

0 Comments