Download Free Round the Moon (Baltimore Gun Club #2) Audio Books
Round the Moon (Baltimore Gun Club #2) Paperback | Pages: 148 pages
Rating: 3.58 | 4032 Users | 187 Reviews

Identify Books As Round the Moon (Baltimore Gun Club #2)

Original Title: Autour de la lune
ISBN: 1598183044 (ISBN13: 9781598183047)
Edition Language: English
Series: Baltimore Gun Club #2

Narrative Concering Books Round the Moon (Baltimore Gun Club #2)

Autour de la Lune = Round the Moon (Extraordinary Voyages, #7), Jules Verne

Around the Moon, Jules Verne's sequel to From the Earth to the Moon, is a science fiction novel which continues the trip to the moon which was only partially described in the previous novel. It was later combined with From the Earth to the Moon to create A Trip to the Moon and Around It. From the Earth to the Moon and Around the Moon served as the basis for the film A Trip to the Moon.

تاریخ نخستین خوانش: روز هشتم ماه اکتبر سال 1971 میلادی

عنوان: دور ماه؛ اثر - کتاب دوم سفر به ماه و کتاب هفتم از دوره ی کتابهای سفرهای شگفت انگیز؛ نویسنده: ژول ورن؛ مترجم: اردشیر نیکپور؛ تهران، بنگاه ترجمه و نشر کتاب، در 336ص؛ سال 1343؛ چاپ دیگر انتشارات علمی فرهنگی؛ در 296ص؛ موضوع: داستانهای نویسندگان فرانسوی - سده 19م

در مدار ماه، یا «دور ماه» دنباله ای است، بر کتاب «از زمین تا کره ماه»؛ که توسط «ژول ورن» نگاشته شده، و در سال 1870میلادی توسط انتشارات «پی‌یر-ژول اتزل» منتشر شده است؛ سپس این کتاب به کتاب از «زمین تا کره ماه» افزوده شد، و کتاب کاملتر «سفر به ماه» شکل گرفت؛ ا. شربیانی

Particularize Regarding Books Round the Moon (Baltimore Gun Club #2)

Title:Round the Moon (Baltimore Gun Club #2)
Author:Jules Verne
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 148 pages
Published:December 1st 2006 by Aegypan (first published 1870)
Categories:Science Fiction. Classics. Fiction. Adventure. Cultural. France

Rating Regarding Books Round the Moon (Baltimore Gun Club #2)
Ratings: 3.58 From 4032 Users | 187 Reviews

Assess Regarding Books Round the Moon (Baltimore Gun Club #2)
See if you recognise this: Three men are launched from Florida on a mission to the moon. During the flight an accident knocks them off course, they will now miss the moon. Inventiveness and mathematics allows them the check the build-up of CO2 in the capsule and allows them to loop around the moon, giving them a glimpse of the dark-side before their conical capsule splashes down in the ocean to be picked up by a US naval vessel. Apollo 13 in 1970?Actually Jules Verne in 1870.Really seriously

Round the Moon does not live up to the standard set by the work before it, From the Earth to the Moon. The characterizations stagnate quickly, and the plot floats along with little creative impetus. Several things occur that seem contrived and lacking in creative intent. I mostly got through and found enjoyment in Round the Moon because parts of it reminded me of From the Earth to the Moon. While I don't regret reading it, I don't feel that I got a lot out of it in retrospect. Maybe people who

This book wasn't so good as the first part. The first half was very interesting because there was written the travel to the moon very detailed, and it was full of unexpected things. There was even the answer of the question in the first part's start. Many adventures and simple scientific explanations were very good and the whole book whould be rated 5/5 stars if there wasn't the end. The second part was full of scientific explanations that wheren't very easy. I couldn't understand half of the

review of Jules Verne's Round the Moon by tENTATIVELY, a cONVENIENCE - July 15, 2017 My complete review is here: https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...This is the sequel to Verne's From the Earth to the Moon (1863 or 1865). I'm not sure whether I read that one or not. If I did I might've read it 50 yrs ago. Round the Moon was written in 1869 or thereabouts. I find it interesting partially b/c as far as Verne's Science Fiction goes it's more SCIENCE than it is an adventure story. It seems

The logical conclusion of From the Earth to the Moon. In the former novel, three intrepid travelers are launched to the moon; in the sequel, they come back to earth. Sorry for the spoilers, but what else can be reported? Along the way, Verne amazes us with the extent of his researched knowledge of space travel and astronomy and physics and chemistry and the history of moon studies. I figure that by the time I finish reading Verne's collected works this summer, I'll have also visited the bulk of

This is the second part of Jules Vernes book: from the earth to the moon. Unlike the first book this edition is from the curious eyes of the people who will inhabit the projectile into its voyage into space. The three companions Barbicane, Michel Arden and, Nicholi are launched from an enormous cannon buried in a desolate part of Florida. Once in space the discover that their calculations where slightly skewed and instead of colliding with the moon the moons gravity will simply cause them to

The review from afar No. 26Re-revised forward to these overseas reviews:Since emulating a yo-yo, I continue to rely on the old-style Kindle 3G for any non-technical reading. I tip my hat to the fine folks at Project Gutenberg: virtually every title I have or will be reading in the near future comes from them.Around the Moon is the sequel to the amazing adventures of Barbicane, Nicholl, and Ardan (not to be confused with Rocky and Bullwinkle), first related in Jules Vernes From the Earth to the