Itemize Books Concering A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit

Original Title: A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul
ISBN: 1558743316 (ISBN13: 9781558743311)
Edition Language: English
Books Free Download A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit  Online
A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit Paperback | Pages: 352 pages
Rating: 3.99 | 1694 Users | 68 Reviews

Declare Of Books A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit

Title:A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit
Author:Jack Canfield
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 352 pages
Published:April 1st 1994 by Chicken Soup for the Soul
Categories:Nonfiction. Self Help. Inspirational. Short Stories

Description As Books A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit

The runaway bestseller "Chicken Soup for the Soul" captured the imagination of millions of readers with its uplifting message of hope and inspiration. With a nation still hungering for more good news, Canfield and Hansen went back to work and cooked up another batch of life-affirming stories to warm your heart and soothe your soul.Through the experiences of others, readers from all walks of life can learn the gift of love, the power of perseverance, the joy of parenting and the vital energy of dreaming. Share the magic that will change forever how you look at yourself and the world around you.

Special contributions from M. Scott Peck, Ann Landers, Art Linkletter, Harold Bloomfield and many others are included.

Rating Of Books A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit
Ratings: 3.99 From 1694 Users | 68 Reviews

Assessment Of Books A 2nd Helping of Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 More Stories to Open the Heart and Rekindle the Spirit
It's been years since I read a Chicken Soup for the Soul book. I used to love them so much during my teenage years but reading this book as an adult I kind of struggled at times because I found some stories too boring to even want to finish the book while others I loved dearly and they were the ones that kept me reading.I can't say though that I want to go out and read another book from this series right away. I may wait a really long time before I do.

So if you couldn't tell by the title, this is the 2nd book in the Chicken Soup for the Soul series. Not that you have to read them in order. Since they're a collection of short stories, you can read whatever book in whatever order you prefer. I do think starting at the beginning is always better though, because in the case of this series, it's when the work is more original and not repeated a thousand times over.Chicken Soup for the Soul in its second helping is much like the first book in that

Loved this book. Very heartwarming and inspirational.

This review is also posted on my blog. (view spoiler)[I liked the first Chicken Soup for the Soul book much better.This one had exactly what you would expect from a Chicken Soup book, but with far fewer stories that hit me deep, and far more stories that just SCREAMED of being neurotypical or ableist, and were obviously aimed towards Christians only. The number of God-centered stories was rather disappointing. There ARE other religions besides Christianity, there ARE real mental illnesses that

I love all the short, inspirational stories in these books.

One of my favorite quotes in the book by Oscar Wilde is, "I have many flowers." he said, "but the children are the most beautiful flowers of all." Pastor John R. Ramsey shares a touching short story you will not forget. Then there's Christmas Day in the Morning by Pearl S. Buck that will sure to make you cry! Les Brown wrote an amazing story on "What Goes around Comes around" that I thoroughly enjoyed knowing about. You'll laugh aloud after reading Jack Canfield's short snippet on "Discouraged?"

This review is also posted on my blog. (view spoiler)[I liked the first Chicken Soup for the Soul book much better.This one had exactly what you would expect from a Chicken Soup book, but with far fewer stories that hit me deep, and far more stories that just SCREAMED of being neurotypical or ableist, and were obviously aimed towards Christians only. The number of God-centered stories was rather disappointing. There ARE other religions besides Christianity, there ARE real mental illnesses that