Books Download Online The Snow Garden Free
The Snow Garden 
But the past does not die so easily, and the intricate webs of deceit that they have spun to protect themselves are slowly twisted into shackles that chain them to their doom. Snowbound and trapped on the campus, the friends find themselves unwilling pawns in the machinations of a malevolent force that has taken hold of Atherton -- and all their oldest fears, veiled passions, and secret nightmares are about to come to life in...The Snow Garden.
Of his three works of dark fiction thus far, The Snow Garden is Christopher Rice's best. Full of twists and turns, this mystery is gripping and addictive, and it's just so delightfully twisted.
At 37% in I asked what the hell was going on? I just finished the book and I still don't know. I think it went on way too long and had a lot of unnecessary information. I also think it could have been about half the size it actually was. Lots of art history stuff that bored me. I also think that there were too many characters to keep track of and honestly, it was pretty predictable. I will give this author another shot as I have another one of his books but I didn't enjoy the book at all.I

A mystery punctuated by menace in which each character reveals more of himself or herself by interacting with the setting, each other, unravelling each layer concealing the truth. Sharp moments of tension and hidden secrets come to life as the characters explore and reveal them. The students, teachers, and a mysterious benefactor at Atherton College draw the reader in with their hunger and their needs. Much of the story is told from the perspective of Randall Stone, a student who is too composed
I really have some mixed feelings about this book. I am a fan of Rice and enjoyed all the books I have read by him so far, but this book left me with some sense of dissatisfaction.Here are some of the things I liked about the book: Interesting plot; element of surprise (I could never have foreseen or expected the ending or some of the twists in the plotline; and some interesting characters (mainly Dr. Eric Eberman and Jesse. It really is a shame that both did not receive the development they
*Net Galley book for review*First off, I liked the story line about an HIV infected person running around on a college campus. Second thing, I find some of the things that happened in this book a little too far fetched. I just don't understand why Rice tries so hard in his books. This one was just overly written to the point I was just glad when it came to an end.
This was my second time reading it (see "A Density of Souls" review). This is not as monumental as his first, but a great read still. I would say that I was a little disappointed that it lacked the depth of his first, but books cannot be systematically wonderful. The discoveries that you make along the way though are awesome, but if I was to suggest one of his works to get someone into his writing it would definitely be "A Density of Souls." I think what let me down was the ending, it didn't
Christopher Rice
Paperback | Pages: 534 pages Rating: 3.77 | 5100 Users | 302 Reviews

Itemize Books In Pursuance Of The Snow Garden
| ISBN: | 0743470389 (ISBN13: 9780743470384) |
| Edition Language: | English |
Explanation As Books The Snow Garden
In the darkening chill of winter, three Atherton University freshmen are being mysteriously drawn together by fate, and a compulsion they cannot comprehend. Though they come from vastly differing backgrounds, the college holds the promise of a better life for each of them -- and an opportunity to break away from the anguish and desolation of their former lives.But the past does not die so easily, and the intricate webs of deceit that they have spun to protect themselves are slowly twisted into shackles that chain them to their doom. Snowbound and trapped on the campus, the friends find themselves unwilling pawns in the machinations of a malevolent force that has taken hold of Atherton -- and all their oldest fears, veiled passions, and secret nightmares are about to come to life in...The Snow Garden.
Particularize Based On Books The Snow Garden
| Title | : | The Snow Garden |
| Author | : | Christopher Rice |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 534 pages |
| Published | : | January 1st 2004 by Pocket Star (first published 2002) |
| Categories | : | Mystery. Fiction. LGBT. Thriller. Horror |
Rating Based On Books The Snow Garden
Ratings: 3.77 From 5100 Users | 302 ReviewsDiscuss Based On Books The Snow Garden
I absolutely loved it! Ate it up and wish i didn't need sleep, because I would have finished it in a day! I never read book reviews, too many opportunities for spoilers, but just before I wrote this review i read a few and oh boy are some people salty and pompous. This was a great story, i wish there was a way for a 15 years later story, Randall all grown up.Of his three works of dark fiction thus far, The Snow Garden is Christopher Rice's best. Full of twists and turns, this mystery is gripping and addictive, and it's just so delightfully twisted.
At 37% in I asked what the hell was going on? I just finished the book and I still don't know. I think it went on way too long and had a lot of unnecessary information. I also think it could have been about half the size it actually was. Lots of art history stuff that bored me. I also think that there were too many characters to keep track of and honestly, it was pretty predictable. I will give this author another shot as I have another one of his books but I didn't enjoy the book at all.I

A mystery punctuated by menace in which each character reveals more of himself or herself by interacting with the setting, each other, unravelling each layer concealing the truth. Sharp moments of tension and hidden secrets come to life as the characters explore and reveal them. The students, teachers, and a mysterious benefactor at Atherton College draw the reader in with their hunger and their needs. Much of the story is told from the perspective of Randall Stone, a student who is too composed
I really have some mixed feelings about this book. I am a fan of Rice and enjoyed all the books I have read by him so far, but this book left me with some sense of dissatisfaction.Here are some of the things I liked about the book: Interesting plot; element of surprise (I could never have foreseen or expected the ending or some of the twists in the plotline; and some interesting characters (mainly Dr. Eric Eberman and Jesse. It really is a shame that both did not receive the development they
*Net Galley book for review*First off, I liked the story line about an HIV infected person running around on a college campus. Second thing, I find some of the things that happened in this book a little too far fetched. I just don't understand why Rice tries so hard in his books. This one was just overly written to the point I was just glad when it came to an end.
This was my second time reading it (see "A Density of Souls" review). This is not as monumental as his first, but a great read still. I would say that I was a little disappointed that it lacked the depth of his first, but books cannot be systematically wonderful. The discoveries that you make along the way though are awesome, but if I was to suggest one of his works to get someone into his writing it would definitely be "A Density of Souls." I think what let me down was the ending, it didn't

0 Comments