Books Online Download The Dark Rising (Of Witches and Warlocks #4) Free
Describe Books Toward The Dark Rising (Of Witches and Warlocks #4)
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.ofwitchesandwarlocks.com |
| Series: | Of Witches and Warlocks #4 |
Lacey Weatherford
Paperback | Pages: 256 pages Rating: 4.2 | 1497 Users | 80 Reviews
Chronicle In Pursuance Of Books The Dark Rising (Of Witches and Warlocks #4)
When Portia Mullins discovers the love of her life is still alive her heart soars. But reality sets in immediately causing it to plummet when she realizes he doesn’t remember his past life with her. Unwilling to give up, she embarks on a loving quest to restore his life to him.Vance Mangum sees the beautiful girl claiming to be his wife, and while he can’t remember her, he can’t deny the intense pull he feels between them. Not knowing where else to turn, he agrees to give her the time she’s asked for and to assist her in the effort to recover his memories.
The two quickly reconnect, but dark surprises are lurking in the wings when Vance discovers a desperate longing for something he feels he can’t withstand. Will he be able to resist? Or will evil raise its head in a new form, leaving Portia as the prey of the very man her heart desires?
Darkness reigns supreme in this haunting tale of love and desperation, Of Witches and Warlocks, The Dark Rising.

Present Regarding Books The Dark Rising (Of Witches and Warlocks #4)
| Title | : | The Dark Rising (Of Witches and Warlocks #4) |
| Author | : | Lacey Weatherford |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | 1st edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 256 pages |
| Published | : | July 12th 2011 by 4 Corners Press (first published July 9th 2011) |
| Categories | : | Paranormal. Witches. Fantasy. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Young Adult. Demons. Magic |
Rating Regarding Books The Dark Rising (Of Witches and Warlocks #4)
Ratings: 4.2 From 1497 Users | 80 ReviewsJudge Regarding Books The Dark Rising (Of Witches and Warlocks #4)
OK, let me just say that I was devastated through out this entire book. I love this series, it's very well written and the characters are both loveable and fun. But I can not believe the turn this story has taken. Lance, who was one of my all time favorite leads was so dark and evil that I'm having a hard time feeling anything at all for him. Even when he was trying to be nice and loving to Portia it felt very insincere and malicious. I'm so disappointed. I hope something happens to turn this*Note if you haven't read the previous books in this series, you may not want to read this reviewWow, what a trip this book was! This was totally unexpected for me. For some reason, I was thinking that this was the last book in the series therefore, I thought everything would be nicely wrapped up with a bow on top! Toward the last 10 pages, I was starting to get worried. When I got to the last page, I couldn't decide if I should go into full panic mode or if I should relax because surely this
First let me start off by saying, I never in a million years thought that I could just make a funny and ask for an early release of a book and have it work. That's just crazy talk! But I did, and the wonderful Ms. Lacey sent me the 4th book!!! So it's official, Lacey Weatherford has a new stalker, I mean fan =) I loved loved loved loved this book. Without going into detail, I absolutely loathe the cliffhanger. Especially since I received an early copy and I know I will have to wait 10 times

This is the fourth book in a five book series...and it is the darkest book in the series so far. The series starts out as a light and fun take on a young girl learning she is a witch at age 16 and she and her family's trials and fun times as she goes through the first part of her 16th year. The books get progressively darker as the heroine (Portia) and the other major characters in the series have to abandon their peaceful existence to fight the forces of evil, sometimes not so effectively. I am
Wow! This book is such a page turner. There are so many twists and so much action. Things keep on building up and when you think they are built up, no, there is another twist. This book is an emotional roller coaster ride. Portia's husband has recently lost his memories. Things cannot get any worse, right? Well, for poor Portia, Vance acts like his demonic self at times and also acts like his original self. He is like a walking contradiction. Portia really has a lot to deal with. She is dealing
***If you have'nt read the book then this review may spoil it.***The Dark Rising is the 4th book in the series "of Witches and Warlocks" by Lacey Weatherford, and yet again its a great read that kept me interested. As with the other 3 books lots of twist and turns and events that you don't expect. This book picks up where book 3 ended but with a twist straight away for young Portia. The tale of the young lovers was ended quickly in book 3 by the death of Vance when he was trying to save both his
This book has so many wow moments in it. Portia discovers her dead husband is not quite so dead. He doesn't remember her. However, he does have a problem: he likes blood just a bit too much. I started this series in 2010 and then had to wait for the last couple books to come out. I did finally purchase the books in 2012 but never got around to finishing the series. This book was definitely worth the wait. There was so much action with demons, witches and jinns. It was shaping up to a happy

0 Comments