Free Download Fire After Dark (After Dark #1) Books
Details Regarding Books Fire After Dark (After Dark #1)
| Title | : | Fire After Dark (After Dark #1) |
| Author | : | Sadie Matthews |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 384 pages |
| Published | : | July 26th 2012 by Hodder |
| Categories | : | Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. BDSM. Erotic Romance. Contemporary |
Sadie Matthews
Kindle Edition | Pages: 384 pages Rating: 3.79 | 7375 Users | 376 Reviews
Relation Concering Books Fire After Dark (After Dark #1)
A story that will captivate, exhilarate and intoxicate you like no other, perfect for those who loved E. L. James' bestselling Fifty Shades of Grey but were left wanting more...The first novel in a provocative romance series that will captivate, exhilarate and intoxicate you like no other, perfect for those who loved the bestselling Fifty Shades of Grey but were left wanting more...
It started with a spark...
Everything changed when I met Dominic. My heart had just been broken, split into jagged fragments that can jigsaw together to make me look enough like a normal, happy person.
Dominic has shown me a kind of abandonment I've never known before. He takes me down a path of pure pleasure, but of pain, too - his love offers me both lightness and dark. And where he leads me, I have no choice but to follow.
Deeply intense and romantic, provocative and sensual, FIRE AFTER DARK will take you to a place where love and sex are liberated from their limits.
Fans of E. L. James and Sylvia Day will find themselves kept awake late into the night with FIRE AFTER DARK...

Point Books Conducive To Fire After Dark (After Dark #1)
| Original Title: | Fire After Dark |
| ISBN: | 1444765493 (ISBN13: 9781444765496) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | After Dark #1 |
Rating Regarding Books Fire After Dark (After Dark #1)
Ratings: 3.79 From 7375 Users | 376 ReviewsRate Regarding Books Fire After Dark (After Dark #1)
i hate writing negative reviews, but i didnt really like this book. the guy was too sweet and the girl was too goddamn annoying and i felt like she acted way younger than 22. the dialogue was very.... cliche and kind of fake like a very oh my dear youre so beautiful kind of way. like thats sweet but wheres the badass dom. also the stalking part in the beginning was odd. it was okay from the window but following him? no. the end was meh very wait for me i always will kind of cliche. i dont knowGoodReads Synopsis: It started with a spark... Everything changed when I met Dominic. My heart had just been broken, split into jagged fragments that can jigsaw together to make me look enough like a normal, happy person. Dominic has shown me a kind of abandonment I've never known before. He takes me down a path of pure pleasure, but of pain, too - his love offers me both lightness and dark. And where he leads me, I have no choice but to follow. Deeply intense and romantic, provocative and
This was a book of two halves for me. The first 60% I was convinced that I seriously disliked the heroine, was appalled at her actions and squirmed uncomfortably with faint disgust at what she was doing. I felt embarrassed and ashamed for her BUT, at just over the halfway point, everything that had been building finally clicked into place and the story turned a corner and became something that I was far more comfortable and at home with. Up until that point, I was definitely not going to read

Maybe 3.5 StarsDisclaimer: this book is written using British terminology and phrases. Since, I'm used to American writing, the use of British terms was somewhat distracting for me.I'm a bit torn with this one. I will admit that I picked this up because of the 50 Shades reference on the cover. I loved the story once it finally developed, but at the same time I'm frustrated that I had to wait a long time for that to happen. I was so excited to start this once I got it that I rearranged my TBR
I really liked this book. It has the passion of fifty shades and the story to back it up. I'm hoping from the ending that there's more to come!
My issues with this book- where do I start. There was way too much detail given to every thing she came across. I understand the need to pull us into a scene but this went over the top. I swear I was halfway through the book before she finally gets with Dominic. I almost stopped reading but if you tell me this book is on a level with Fifty Shades I am going to stick it out to see how it compares. OK by the time I finished I could see pieces that have the Fifty Shades feel but I was so
Ok, so this is the first book I've reviewed here. Ever. And it's not because I enjoyed it. It's the complete opposite. In fact, the main reason I'm reviewing it is because of the other reviews on it. Everybody seems to LOVE it. And I simply CANNOT understand why. I've read some books recently that really blew me away, and I mean really blew me away, ie changed my whole perspective and turned my world upside down. And even that didn't make me want to review. They got 5 stars and I went off on my

0 Comments