Download Books The Devil's Apocrypha: There are two sides to every story. Online Free
List Books To The Devil's Apocrypha: There are two sides to every story.
| Original Title: | The Devil's Apocrypha: There Are Two Sides to Every Story |
| ISBN: | 059525070X (ISBN13: 9780595250707) |
| Edition Language: | English |
John A. De Vito
Paperback | Pages: 240 pages Rating: 3.55 | 238 Users | 26 Reviews

Define Containing Books The Devil's Apocrypha: There are two sides to every story.
| Title | : | The Devil's Apocrypha: There are two sides to every story. |
| Author | : | John A. De Vito |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 240 pages |
| Published | : | November 13th 2002 by iUniverse |
| Categories | : | Fiction. Fantasy. Religion. Occult |
Representaion Toward Books The Devil's Apocrypha: There are two sides to every story.
We all know that the victors of battle write the history. But what if that history is wrong? What if it is very, very wrong... We all know the tale of Satan's fall from grace. Of his defeat at the hands of the Lord God. But what really happened? A new manuscript has been uncovered. Written by a priest visited by the devil himself. A priest who then left the church to find three mad prophets who knew the truth. But one day, the priest was murdered and the manuscript disappeared. And now, over one hundred years later, the document has been found. It is a tale that begins before the univese was born... and ends with a chilling prophesy. And the truth is like nothing you've been told before.Rating Containing Books The Devil's Apocrypha: There are two sides to every story.
Ratings: 3.55 From 238 Users | 26 ReviewsColumn Containing Books The Devil's Apocrypha: There are two sides to every story.
This book was hard to find, but it was definately worth it.It is very seldom that I am unable to finish a book out of sheer tedium. Even if a book promises little after the first few chapters and continues to show no evidence of improving some further chapters later, I am inclined to persevere. I know that writing a book is no easy task, and once committed, I feel I owe the writer the common courtesy of finishing what they spent months, if not years, crafting.I say this, because John A. De Vito's "The Devil's Apocrypha" is one of those rare exceptions:
I'm a jaded satanic atheist who was imprisoned in Catholic school as a punishment, and I can say with confidence that if I were to have a spiritual religion I'd blindly follow this novel. The Devil's Apocrypha adds so much to the Christian mythos and overall it's such a good story. I recommend it full heartedly

Awesome story telling the Bible from another perspective, one of the best fiction stories I have ever read.
Well. I am somewhat fascinated. The beginning is slow. The style is a bit similar to when Anne Rice gets into writing about history - which means better paced than your dry old history book, but... still, not the fastest read.But at loc 1253 starts the Devil's commandments, and they are perfectly wonderful. I've always considered myself an atheist, but perhaps I have been wrong about that.Couple of my favorite examples from the Philosophies:"The path of life must be thine own, let not others
A well-written book--I have the utmost admiration for writers who can pack a punch in a relatively short, but very tight narrative. It's almost a "Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead" take on traditional Christian fairy tales (save the alternate point of view is a major character--Satan). No matter your beliefs, you have to appreciate the innovative and refreshing twist that DeVito takes. Bonus points that he's self-published.
I couldnt finish the book, as the style it is written in was to biblical in nature and reading it became a chore

0 Comments