Download Books For Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2) Free
Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2) Hardcover | Pages: 368 pages
Rating: 3.75 | 804 Users | 130 Reviews

Itemize Appertaining To Books Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2)

Title:Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2)
Author:Michelle Krys
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 368 pages
Published:May 26th 2015 by Delacorte Press
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Paranormal. Witches

Description In Favor Of Books Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2)

Indie has spent the last few weeks frantically searching for Paige. She's tried every spell imaginable, but witchcraft has gotten her nowhere, and she's going crazy with guilt. Despite what her warlock boyfriend, Bishop, tells her, Indie knows it's her fault her best friend was kidnapped by the Priory. And with the Priory destroyed, finding Paige feels more hopeless than ever-especially when Indie discovers that Paige isn't even on Earth. She's trapped in Los Demonios, an alternate dimension of Los Angeles filled with evil paranormals. No one who has gone there has ever come out.

Fueled by terror and loyalty, Indie is desperate to find a way into the underworld prison. She'll worry about getting out later. But facing the dark world's most dangerous witches and warlocks on her own means keeping her plan hush-hush-and forging alliances with some sketchy people, including a seriously sexy sorcerer.

Sometimes a witch must keep secrets from the people she cares about most. And sometimes she isn't the only one with secrets…

Declare Books Toward Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2)

Original Title: Charmed
ISBN: 0385743394 (ISBN13: 9780385743396)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Witch Hunter #2

Rating Appertaining To Books Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2)
Ratings: 3.75 From 804 Users | 130 Reviews

Appraise Appertaining To Books Charmed (The Witch Hunter #2)
I enjoyed this book yet I hated it at the same time. Indie was painfully annoying throughout most of the book, and at one point I thought about just not reading anymore. But I hate not finishing a book. I'm not saying that it got much better, but I gave it three stars because I enjoyed the plot. I was surprised by a couple of the twists and I liked the idea of this other world. If this book was the first in a series I wouldn't continue the series, I think the fact that it was a sequel saved it.

Are you ready for my rant?I went from a 5 star rating in the first book to a 2 star in the second book.I eye-rolled so many times because everything was just SO CLICHE!(view spoiler)[-The Insta-Love Triangle. She just met Cruz and she already has feelings for him???? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!-Placing different plots within the story and not ending them-The story was rushed-Our main character is super annoying in this book-The story jumped too much-Umm what happened to the witch lady in the black market?

I read 'Hexed' in 2016 and was obsessed. Krys did a fantastic job with the world building, characters, storyline, etc. I shipped Bishop and Indigo so hard..so why did 'Charmed' fall so flat to me?? I will say, I have been in a reading slump lately. Obviously, this changes my excitement for books, so that could have a big role in this. However, I believe that the romance was a little weak in this sequel, and the story felt rushed. Especially the final fight scene. It happened so quickly and was

While I really enjoyed HEXED and was looking forward to this sequel, I am absolutely blown away by how much I love it. I didnt remember everything from book 1, so I spent the first few chapters trying to remember what all happened. Theres a nice amount of recap in it, but if youre like me, unless you read it a week ago, that still might not help. Even though I was initially fuzzy on the details, it still took no time at all for me to connect with the story. Indigo goes to her metaphorical dark

... A fun, fast-paced read, HEXED and CHARMED are everything

I enjoyed this one a bit less than the first. It was still lighthearted and engaging, but it felt a bit rushed.It's well written, like the first book, but the plot felt very disjointed and confusing at times. Jumping from dimension to dimension can make a readers head spin. Where did that even come from? Another dimension that was conveniently never mentioned in the first book?Why the love triangle? I don't mind them usually, but in this case it just took away from the story.I think this is the

EPIC sequel to the awesome HEXED. You won't be disappointed with how Indie's story continues!