Free Books Online Heart of the Dove (Dragon Chalice #3)
Heart of the Dove (Dragon Chalice #3) 
Everything that Randwulf of Greycliff loved was torn from his grasp in a night of fire and terror. His wife and child slain, his manor destroyed, Rand now lives for one thing alone: revenge on the man who ordered the attack. Armed with part of the legendary Dragon Chalice–the object his enemy most desires–Rand embarks on a deadly voyage to trap his foe. He will avenge his family . . . and let no one stand in his way.
The brightest hope . . .
On a stormswept shore in the wilds of northern England, a gentle maiden discovers a man lying on the beach, shipwrecked and in need of care. But helping him is forbidden. Serena has the gift of Knowing: with a mere touch, she can see all the secrets in a man’s heart. It is a gift that has kept her secluded from the outside world, wary of those who would use her powers for their own gain. But Rand’s wounded heart beckons, and his passionate nature draws her to him–daring her to surrender to a dangerous seduction that could destroy them both. . . .
Review for the trilogyFirst book was not bad, even if the storyline and the plots were, most of the time, totally predictable. I enjoyed that one, quick reading.Second book, well there was something in it that bothered me but I couldnt say what exactly. Perhaps because I had the feeling that the author rushed things; was it to avoid having to explain why and how Kenrick, although feeling betrayed by Haven, could so easily forgive everything and pick up things where he left them off? I didnt buy
I gotta say that though this series wasn't my favorite, and I had many misgivings about the prior books (as well as this one), I actually liked the way it ended, the way it came full circle. All my questions were answered and though I had my guesses throughout this book (and the series) I was still surprised with some of the things that were revealed as well as the ending it self. I can honestly say it's the best possible outcome and better than I would have guessed. The quest to finding the

Good readAll three books were intriguing and suspenseful. Once you start reading you can't stop till the end. Lara Adrian books are excellent.
While Randwulf Of Graycliff (Rand) is on a ship to Scotland to try and find the last piece of the Dragon Chalice, he is attacked by one of the shape-shifters belonging to Silas De Mortaine and during the fight falls overboard to be washed up on the shore by a forest glade where he meets Serena and her mother Calander but he has lost the cup he was carrying. As he heals from the wounds he received he starts to see more to Serena and by accident he finds out that by touching someone or something
Phewww. If finished the series and I have to say I liked it. St. John/Adrian wrapped this up very well. I think the ending was the best part. Great satisfaction in the retribution delivered to the evil villain, loved how it all circled back to the beginning, and of course my ideal closure. Although I though Ariana's pregnancy would have played more of a role. I was slightly hoping all the main characters would reunite in the end. The beginning did drag a bit, and at times I felt I was being
Let me first just say that I've given this only 4 stars because I found it a little slow for the first quarter of the book. That's not to say I wanted to skip any or that I didn't enjoy it because I did. This was another great read from the Dragon Chalice trilogy and a satisfying conclusion to the story.This was a little different than the first two books as it focused mainly on Rand and Serena's developing relationship after they'd ended up in a remote forest together due to Rand being washed
Tina St. John
Paperback | Pages: 352 pages Rating: 3.94 | 654 Users | 42 Reviews

Mention Books To Heart of the Dove (Dragon Chalice #3)
| Original Title: | Heart of the Dove |
| ISBN: | 0345459962 (ISBN13: 9780345459961) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Dragon Chalice #3 |
Chronicle Supposing Books Heart of the Dove (Dragon Chalice #3)
The darkest heart . . .Everything that Randwulf of Greycliff loved was torn from his grasp in a night of fire and terror. His wife and child slain, his manor destroyed, Rand now lives for one thing alone: revenge on the man who ordered the attack. Armed with part of the legendary Dragon Chalice–the object his enemy most desires–Rand embarks on a deadly voyage to trap his foe. He will avenge his family . . . and let no one stand in his way.
The brightest hope . . .
On a stormswept shore in the wilds of northern England, a gentle maiden discovers a man lying on the beach, shipwrecked and in need of care. But helping him is forbidden. Serena has the gift of Knowing: with a mere touch, she can see all the secrets in a man’s heart. It is a gift that has kept her secluded from the outside world, wary of those who would use her powers for their own gain. But Rand’s wounded heart beckons, and his passionate nature draws her to him–daring her to surrender to a dangerous seduction that could destroy them both. . . .
Details Based On Books Heart of the Dove (Dragon Chalice #3)
| Title | : | Heart of the Dove (Dragon Chalice #3) |
| Author | : | Tina St. John |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 352 pages |
| Published | : | November 29th 2005 by Ivy Books |
| Categories | : | Romance. Historical Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal Romance. Paranormal. Historical |
Rating Based On Books Heart of the Dove (Dragon Chalice #3)
Ratings: 3.94 From 654 Users | 42 ReviewsWrite Up Based On Books Heart of the Dove (Dragon Chalice #3)
Review for the trilogyFirst book was not bad, even if the storyline and the plots were, most of the time, totally predictable. I enjoyed that one, quick reading.Second book, well there was something in it that bothered me but I couldnt say what exactly. Perhaps because I had the feeling that the author rushed things; was it to avoid having to explain why and how Kenrick, although feeling betrayed by Haven, could so easily forgive everything and pick up things where he left them off? I didnt buy
I gotta say that though this series wasn't my favorite, and I had many misgivings about the prior books (as well as this one), I actually liked the way it ended, the way it came full circle. All my questions were answered and though I had my guesses throughout this book (and the series) I was still surprised with some of the things that were revealed as well as the ending it self. I can honestly say it's the best possible outcome and better than I would have guessed. The quest to finding the

Good readAll three books were intriguing and suspenseful. Once you start reading you can't stop till the end. Lara Adrian books are excellent.
While Randwulf Of Graycliff (Rand) is on a ship to Scotland to try and find the last piece of the Dragon Chalice, he is attacked by one of the shape-shifters belonging to Silas De Mortaine and during the fight falls overboard to be washed up on the shore by a forest glade where he meets Serena and her mother Calander but he has lost the cup he was carrying. As he heals from the wounds he received he starts to see more to Serena and by accident he finds out that by touching someone or something
Phewww. If finished the series and I have to say I liked it. St. John/Adrian wrapped this up very well. I think the ending was the best part. Great satisfaction in the retribution delivered to the evil villain, loved how it all circled back to the beginning, and of course my ideal closure. Although I though Ariana's pregnancy would have played more of a role. I was slightly hoping all the main characters would reunite in the end. The beginning did drag a bit, and at times I felt I was being
Let me first just say that I've given this only 4 stars because I found it a little slow for the first quarter of the book. That's not to say I wanted to skip any or that I didn't enjoy it because I did. This was another great read from the Dragon Chalice trilogy and a satisfying conclusion to the story.This was a little different than the first two books as it focused mainly on Rand and Serena's developing relationship after they'd ended up in a remote forest together due to Rand being washed

0 Comments