Particularize Books In Pursuance Of Lost in Me (Here and Now #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Here and Now #1, Love Unbound #3
Free Download Lost in Me (Here and Now #1) Books
Lost in Me (Here and Now #1) Nook | Pages: 216 pages
Rating: 4.1 | 8061 Users | 782 Reviews

List Out Of Books Lost in Me (Here and Now #1)

Title:Lost in Me (Here and Now #1)
Author:Lexi Ryan
Book Format:Nook
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 216 pages
Published:April 7th 2014 (first published April 5th 2014)
Categories:Romance. New Adult. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary

Commentary Concering Books Lost in Me (Here and Now #1)

The last thing I remember is having drinks at Brady’s and trying to avoid eye-contact with my life-long crush—the gorgeous, unattainable Maximilian Hallowell. They tell me that was a year ago, but I have no memories of anything since then. What I do have is this ring on my finger that Max says he gave me, and this much-thinner body I’ve dreamed of most of my life. Aside from a case of retrograde amnesia, everything seems almost...perfect.

But the deeper I immerse myself into this new world of mine—planning a wedding to a man I don't remember dating, attempting to run a business I don't remember starting—the clearer it becomes that nothing is as it seems. Do I have the life I’ve always wanted or is it a facade propped up by secrets I don't even know I have?

I need answers before I marry Max, and the only person who seems to have them is the angry, tatted, sexy-as-sin rocker Nate Crane. And Nate wants me for himself.

Rating Out Of Books Lost in Me (Here and Now #1)
Ratings: 4.1 From 8061 Users | 782 Reviews

Judgment Out Of Books Lost in Me (Here and Now #1)
I absolutely LOVED Hanna's story, it captivated me until the very last page, trying to piece together her past and which man was right for her. I'm going on the record as Team Nate, and I can't wait to see what happens in book 2. A phenomenal read!

I REALLY liked this one. Very addictive and intriguing storyline. I was kept in suspense the entire time. It took all my willpower not to read the last page, which ended up leaving me hanging on a cliff. Moving on the next book. So glad all three books are already out! I can crack out on this series without the long wait in between books. Highly recommend if you don't mind love triangles.

The suspense killed me!i was freaken HOOKED!!What an awesome book!

I received a free copy via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.Hanna has amnesia. She wakes up one day and she doesn't remember the last months of her life.So imagine her surprise when she finds out that she is engaged to Max. He has been her crush since forever.And not only that. Apparently, she is having an affair!! With a rock star!!! Hanna starts to wonder how was her relationship with Max. If she was having an affair, something was wrong, right?Hanna must decide if she marries Max or

"Girl, your life has gotten better than my daytime soaps. Days of Our Lives cannot compete with this shit." Quick, entertaining read. I liked it. Some stuff was a bit ott. But I still enjoyed it. Review to come.

💝 FREE on Amazon today (12/30/2017)! 💝

I really enjoyed this book. It had secrets, passion, scandal, and mystery. Hanna has woken up in the hospital with amnesia. I know what youre thinking oh god here we go. Predictable.. WELL ISNT THAT CUTE BUT ITS WRONG! She has woken up 50 pounds lighter, engaged to the man she has had a crush on since she was 13. A bakery owner and Distanced from her twin sister and cant remember the Dr who is looking after her. She has lost the last 11 months of her life. Her new life seems perfect. Until the